The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
- Leadership Mandate which covers Project + Overall Construction Management
- Lead a dynamic team of individuals who are SMEs in various construction packages
My client is searching for an experienced Senior Automotive Technical Trainer with hands-on experience in the planning, development and delivery of training courses and materials.
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
Successful candidate will be leading the Process Engineering team to drive the end to end engineering process designs through the complete project cycle.
- Opportunity to lead complex chemical projects
- Opportunity to work with best talents in Chemical Industry
Senior Project Engineer to take on challenging and exciting projects, planning, managing, qualification, and implementing site strategic projects. The ideal candidate aims to be a technical specialist for production line/equipment reliability, continuous improvement, and site strategic projects.
- Join a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Multinational company with ample career opportunities
- Project Manager to be part of a new expansion plan of a growing business catering to a wide variety of businesses & industry.
- Business is doing well with new expansion plans happening
- Attractive Salary & Career Path
- Managing program and customers assigned to ensure profitability and successful business relationship.
- Great salary benefits
- Attractive Career growth in a growing industry
Project Manager with engineering background responsible to lead and manage the project team and subcontractors. Act as the primary project interface to the customer. This role will be on a 1-year rolling contract.
- Join a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Renowned multinational company with ample career opportunities
This is a strategic role where you will lead organizational change projects in a manufacturing site. You will both create and implement strategies for change initiatives, focusing on employees and internal stakeholders. This is a chance to impact an organization by improving key processes and maximizing value creation.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple avenues for the
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Opportunity to manage a new product development project for mass production.
- One of the top market leader in the automotive manufacturing industry.
- Great Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
The role is based of Delhi NCR and will be responsible for managing the entire project management team for successful execution of projects in the space of rolling stock from pre sales to financial closure.
- To be leading a team for end to end project management for a particular segment
- To work in a team leading role in a global organisation
Successful candidate will be responsible for the product lifecycle and management of core service management system, ServiceNow, and other auxiliary platforms and services that might be acquired in future.
- Global Leading MNC
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity
This person will make sure that there is an effective transfer of new services to IT Services / Operations. This will be done by overseeing the Service Transition Process from end-to-end to ensure a successful project transition into Business as Usual (BAU).
- Stable and established company with secured consistent funding
- Excellent opportunity to lead and coordinate a major project
- The successful applicant will be executing the transition, making sure that the assigned projects are done within the time frame and budget.
- The transition manager will need to ensure the assigned projects are in accordance with the process solution framework as well as the GBS transition methodology.
- Attractive renumeration package
- Career progression
The Head of Digital Product (Chief) will hold the overall responsibility of all the company's product direction for both the long and short term. As one of the most exciting companies in SEA today, they are looking for an individual who has both technical and commercial experience of Digital Product Development
- You will be able to run a Digital team to the next level
- You will be apart of the Group's Management Team steering the company forward
The analyst plays an important role in gathering data related to command center requirements and specifications
- Attractive salary package
- Career development
The candidate will be responsible for managing huge projects, complex setups across multiple geographies. IT and Business Management; Aligning and ensuring IT is the key enabler and driver of business growth.
- Opportunity to create the vision and project roadmap for the organization
- Opportunity to work in complex setups across geaographies
If you are an enthusiastic Project Manager and ready to take that leap to new innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies, here's your chance to apply for new job opportunity!
- Great opportunity to work on digital payment platform
- Good remuneration and benefits
(Digital) Product Manager will hold the responsibility of product ownership of certain pillars in the company and all its product-related initiatives. He/She would be involved in product development, product innovation and product road map of the company's up and coming launches.
- To rub shoulders with Senior, Key and Powerful Individuals in the Group
- Able to contribute at the Highest Corporate Level with Key Decision Making
Successful candidate is responsible to ensure that a project is completed on time and that the project's objectives are met. He or she needs to be able to deliver business value from project implementations and monitor and control project execution.
- Globally recognised company.
- Excellent career progression with global exposure
Successful candidate will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific Information Technology programs of projects within the Commercial, Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas, ensuring consistency and alignment with company strategies, goals, processes and procedures.
- *Good career progression.
- *Globally recognised company.