The successful candidate must have a strong technical understanding as well as relevant hands-on experience in facilities and building maintenance. As this role is a part of the senior management, the ideal candidate should also have experience in planning and executing organizational policies while complying to the organisation's strict standards, leading a high-performing team and skilled at negotiation and discussion.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression
This position is a crucial position as you're the right hand person to the CFO.
- Good culture and leader
- Good salary and benefits
This role will be leading as the Lead Finance Shared Services Centre organization for accounting services e.g., Account Receivable (AR), Account Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), in accordance to defined SLA to ensure effective execution of transactional and operational Finance services.
- Be part of a well established organisation
- Enhance your skills in a shared service environment
The successful candidate will be a part of a high-achieving team driving the growth of the geotechnical team.
- Be a part of the core management team of a market leader in the industry
- Clear career progression within a constantly high-performing team
The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
- Leadership Mandate which covers Project + Overall Construction Management
- Lead a dynamic team of individuals who are SMEs in various construction packages