- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
Our client is looking for a very experienced Chief Sales Officer who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key countries across Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Philippines, MEA (Arabic Countries) and South Africa.
Opportunity to lead a fast growth organization with Global presence
Competitive salary & benefits, commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
Our client is looking for an International Sales Manager to lead the sales development function across the Asia Pacific region. The candidate has the responsibility to ensure targets for sales volume, value and strategic account development are met.
Great remuneration package and benefits
Market leader in its field
- Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
You will be responsible for developing new and existing clients across the ASEAN/APAC region and delivering against agreed sales and marketing objectives.
Opportunity to work as part of the most senior regional position in Asia
Fastest growing American based Offshore services company
- Featured JobSelangorPermanent
- Complete responsibility and ownership of sales, strategy and business development and deliver the financial objectives of the business segment for the ASEAN market.
- Leading a team of highly skilled professionals such as Country Managers, Account Managers and other functions present in the region in defining the strategic plans, execution and reviewing performance and outlook.
Senior level management role in a leading industrial company
Proven track of record regional experience in sales and operations management
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is a world's leading security solutions group, which specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. Our client is a listed company and has an unrivalled global geographic footprint operating in over 100 countries across the globe.
A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
Strong career opportunity within a Global MNC
- Featured JobShah AlamPermanent
As part of their expansion plan in the region, our Client seeks a strategic professional to work closely with the global office to provide technical solutions that will be attractive to architects, planners and construction professionals alike. With a consumer focus, you will need to build long term relationships which will be mutually beneficial with MNC's and Global organizations across Asia.
Global MNC with a fantastic reputation expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific
Regional remit with the scope to grow a business at great speed
- Leading solar power company in South East Asia
- Fast growing corporation with commendable success in the expanding green technology sector in the region.
Leading solar power company in South East Asia
Fast growing corporation with commendable success in the industry
Our client is looking for ambitious Sales Executives who are ready to take on the challenge of being aggressive to drive sales. This position also requires the candidates to be ready to be a part of the fast-growing environment.
Fast-growing and fast-moving environment
Great career progression
The successful candidate will be a part of the innovative team as a Sales Engineer. The candidate has to provide sales support to the relevant stakeholders in order to maximise equipment sales and customer satisfactions. He/she has to achieve the forecast-ed sales target and profit margin and ensure timely collection of payment.
An opportunity to work with a global industrial leader in several industires
Attractive salary package and benefits
- Johor BahruPermanent
- International market leader that provides high quality modular living & working environments.
- Significant experience in providing a broad range of building solutions for various industries.
International market leader that provides high quality modular solutions.
Significant experience in providing a broad range of building solutions.
The sales promoter will be responsible for the sales activities of the over-the-counter (OTC) products at pharmacies and retail outlets. The promoter will also need to attend to customers' needs and anticipate to follow up for future purchases.
An attractive salary package
Benefits including medical insurance, mileage claims and meal allowances
Our client is an industry leader in providing their clients the best engineering solutions. Ranked #2 globally, they are known for their high quality solutions within their industry. From their establishment in the late 1930s, they have now set up their operations in Malaysia and are looking to establish their local team from ground up. They are looking for exceptional individuals to join their Sales team and welcome both engineering graduates and junior sales candidates alike to apply for their position.
Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
Well defined career advancement track
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing sales of the company's products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings. This role will be reporting to the General Manager of Sales, role includes and not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong understanding on product knowledge and ability to channel right product information to customer.
- Proactively seeking for new customers in providing new business opportunities and constantly looking for new alternative solutions to improve product and solution sales.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and also exceed company's sales target and objectives.
- Providing professional customer after service to retain existing customers and to improve current business operations.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Ensure close working relationship with all relevant stakeholders both internal as well as external.
- Required travelling as part of account development and management requirements.
* Competitive remuneration package.
* Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Sells all of our products to customers and prospects via the telephone.
- Meets and exceeds sales targets by making outbound telephone sales calls to sell and target new clients.
- Creates sales opportunities by generating a minimum of 50 outbound calls to maximise sales for inactive, unassigned, and/or new accounts.
- Engages customers to learn content needs.
- Generates prospective customers through following up on qualified leads.
- Performs effective online presentations to customers
- Receives and qualifies inbound sales calls from potential customers seeking information.
- Enters and maintains accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
Competitive base salary
Highly rewarding commission structure
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR12,000 - MYR13,000 per month (MYR144,000 - MYR156,000)
This Kuala Lumpur based role will manage & implement local sales tactics & execution per year in line with my clients objectives for this sales manager position.
Managing a team selling orthopaedic devices.
World leader in its field
Opportunity to manage a large team
Our client is one of the most reputable IT & Electronics Company. As one of the biggest industry players, they carry some of the strongest and globally renowned solutions in their portfolio. They are looking for top talents to join and continue their long-standing market leadership. Presently, they are looking for a sales executive to drive the strategic and commercial growth within the regions.
Opportunity to work in a highly reputable MNC
Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
The incumbent will manage the sale of gypsum board and other building materials products into assigned accounts, market segment and/or area. To achieve his/her objectives/. The key responsibilities include:
- Manage the overall sales revenue for the designated market/territory
- Responsible for development of specification, project sales and distributor management
- Responsible for market development and management of key market segments and main customer segments such as architects, developers, consultants, distributors and contractors Direct and monitor all sales activities including setting of sales plans and sales objectives in accordance to the strategy.
- Analyse competitor activities to take effective counter measures to sustain and develop market share.
- Responsible for customer loyalty initiatives.
Enjoy an innovative environment involve in challenging and exciting daily task
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
- The applicant must be comfortable taking initiative, love solving people problems and can thrive in a high growth environment.
- Rigorous business side role in a high growth environment that will work closely with the stakeholders to continue driving rapid growth of the brand in the region.
Top level management role
Management Consulting experience is preferred
Didn't find the right Sales job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Sales jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Michael Page
About Michael Page Sales
Today’s competitive jobs market demands sales professionals who can remain innovative and forward-thinking in the face of constant challenges. At Michael Page, we source some of the most talented salespeople for reputable organisations in Malaysia and around the globe. If it’s time to make the next sales hire for your business, talk to our expert team.
Sales Recruitment Specialists
Our sales recruiters are experts in the field, with many having worked in sales before transitioning to recruitment – giving us unique first-hand experience into the needs of the businesses and jobseekers alike. We understand that many businesses want a sales professional who will be able to tackle the unique requirements of the job as soon as they start. That’s why the candidates we put forward have specialised skills, in-depth product knowledge, and an existing network of contacts they can bring to the table.
At Michael Page, we’re committed to ensuring you and your new hire are ideally placed for a productive long-term working relationship. With that in mind, we ensure all new hires have a thorough understanding of the benchmarks of their new role and continue to work with them on an ongoing basis to ensure their continued success at your organisation.
Our Malaysia recruitment team sources sales talent for organisations of all sizes, from start-ups to MNCs, across many sectors. We regularly fill roles such as sales managers, sales directors, general managers, and managing directors. Some of the other sales positions we recruit for include:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)