As a key member of their network expansion team, the main responsibility of the successful candidate is to actively seek out, suggest and secure new locations with high potential that are in alignment to the organisation's needs and objectives. As the expert, you will also be the main point of contact within the organisation for all leasing and tenancy negotiations.
- Fast-paced working culture with high energy
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression
- To establish new partnerships and further improve existing ones with clients spanning across Banking, Telco & Insurance, with a direct impact on the P&L.
- Grow with a fast-moving fintech start-up
- Join an objective-driven company that empowers talents
The pillar for the business development division for Steel.
- Huge global listed Korean company
- Good career progression
Regional Business Development role for SEA region specially for candidates with proven sales track record in hydraulic hose market
- Regional sales role covering SEA for hose and fittings market
- Develop and expand business to direct industrial clients
- Business Development and Product Specialist for new products launched
- Be the subject matter expert for product range in power transmission segment
- Regional sales role covering SEA market
- Manage sales of new product launch with the regional team
Looking for a highly motivated individual with strong sales track record to develop growth strategies and plans both locally and internationally.
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good culture
This position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, but having to cover Penang market as well. You will be primarily responsible for representing the Company and developing a profitable customer portfolio, by managing local relationships with their business partners.
- A global MNC in credit insurance
- Tailor-made development programs
Specialised sales role within the renewable energy sector (Solar & Hydroelectric). Grow client network, pitch, tender and close large scale project deals.
- Attractive remuneration
- Project incentives
Manage the execution of Group-wide/Business Unit-wide/regional/country/channel/product expansion strategies
Establish long-term relationships with potential key clients and customers in line with business
- Become a part of a global MNC in the healthcare industry
- Work for a brand that is well-known internationally and instantly recognizable
You will drive the business and market position in Vietnam by working across existing agents and partners, executing pricing actions, executing channel strategy (for retail, kiosks, cash machines and others), driving existing and new product opportunities, and acquiring new network agents.
- Work for a global FinTech company that is at the forefront of global payments
- Be able to influence and develop new product propositions and strategies