The Senior Sales Manager will be accountable for global sales for genomic sequencing and proteomics services. This role combines hands-on sales management, business development, growing a sales team, developing commercial strategy and delivering a straightforward, competitive offering to global clients.
- Contribute to developing an innovative world-class healthcare services.
- Work on developing a leading genomic and proteomic services globally.
- Lead the development and execution of Business Unit-wide product expansion strategies and the establishment of long-term relationships with potential key clients and customers in line with business objectives.
- This role will be reporting to the Senior General Manager, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health
- Lead companies growth in Asia and beyond across our Business Units
- Be part of the development and business expansion strategies for the company.
The BD Manager is responsible to help the company to manage existing clients and hunt for new clients.
- Leading player in the industry
- Attractive remuneration package
An Assistant Business Development Manager will be responsible to grow and maintain the industrial packaging business in Malaysia by penetrating into new markets and growing the existing telecom/datacom business.
- Multinational organisation
- Career progression
As the company's Business Development Manager, you'll be the go to expert for the filtration market and you're expected to leverage your intel to grow the business. In addition, you are tasked to maintain relationships with current clients, Asia distributor and identify new prospects within the South East Asia region through marketing events.
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Attractive Compensation
- The Senior BDM will be responsible for developing long term business relationships with our clients as well as ensuring growth in sales.
- The Senior BDM will also be coordinating with internal teams in ensuring strong service deliveries to client.
- Working for a leading Cybersecurity Distribution player
- Opportunities for Leadership, Progression and Rewards for Performance.
As the Senior Executive/Assistant Manager Project Management, you will be reporting to the Business Development Director and will be expected to manage and coordinate all key project deliverables to ensure the success of product development, product launch and general technical outcomes.
- You will be working in one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company
- An excellent company with a strong presence globally
Business Development and Commercial for the Solar business
- Global listed Energy MNC
- Senior Position
A Business Development Manager will be required to ensure that the business in Malaysia is well managed and profitable, in line with Company objectives. Besides that, he/she will focus on growing market share, develop and maintain business with customers (i.e. retailers, merchants, contractors, architects, consultants and end-user accounts).
- Multinational organisation
- Attractive benefit