Our client is seeking a buyer to support the global procurement in operational and tactical activities for indirect materials and services.
- Regional Coverage
- Reputable Organisation
Our client has a fun and dynamic culture where they emphasise a lot of on team work. It is a good opportunity to join them where you will get to learn different knowledge within the team.
- Accessible by public transport
- Good working culture
You will be joining the newly structured AR team handling on Cash Application for APAC team. You will be reporting directly to the Team Lead.
- Good career progression
- Exposure to continuous improvement project
APAC Finance Controller role for a growing IT Shared Service Centre based in Malaysia.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Career Progression
Senior Manager, Accounting and Finance role for an established and continuously growing SSC based in Penang.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Rewarding Benefits
The Head of SSC will provide overall strategic direction and operational leadership to the global shared services organisation in Asia Pacific, to ensure that it adds maximum value, and achieves its business goals. The role also assumes responsibility for the development and successful execution of SSC strategy and business planning.
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Leading a team of 15 under the GL teams covering both APAC and EMEA regions.
- Strategic SSC Partner for Business Units and thus driving deliverables through all SSC functions
- Challenge and drive positive changes into best practices in terms of the General Ledger process and people management.
- Strategic SSC Partner for Business Units
- Regional Exposure with Migration Opportunity
Coordinate and manage the GL functions in accordance to corporate, regional and/or local requirements including but not limited to financial and management reporting, analysis and review of performance by the assigned BU, yearly budgeting process, ad-hoc projects, proper maintenance of accounting records etc in timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent exposure in a global leading MNC
- Supportive team + Excellent environment
Key Responsibility is to deliver General Ledger services to regional finance team in accordance with established GL processes and work procedures and in compliance with Group Corporate policies, Internal Control requirements, IFRS standards and audit requirements. Also, coordinate and support the junior analyst and senior analyst in performing General Ledger tasks to ensure that closing timelines meet the Group Corporate requirements.
- Clear career path and rewarding package
- Attractive remuneration package
The Accounts Payable Team Lead is responsible for end to end Accounts Payable (AP) process and all related responsibilities to ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy in a high-growth environment. You will be handling AP process for Asia Pacific countries, drive AP process improvements, and will collaborate with key stakeholders (Procurement, Operations, local finance etc.) throughout the Company.
- Join one of the most reputable brands in the world.
- Excellent Working Environment & Culture
Finance Project Manager role for a brand new Shared Service setting up in Selangor.
- Global MNC
- Great Benefits
Our client is a very well-known and established, yet rapidly expanding Shared Service who is currently hiring an RTR Team Lead/ Assistant Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
Our Client is a listed MNC, the world's largest player by market capitalization within the industry. They value employees as one of the key assets of the Company in contributing to the global expansion plan, hence they're looking to bring on board the strategic leaders as the Finance Manager in supporting the finance operations.
- Opportunity to joined a global leading company
- Excellent working culture
As the an On-site Talent Acquisition specialist, you will strive to ensure a fully customer centric approach is adopted during all sourcing and recruitment activities on behalf of our client. Utilising your stakeholder engagement skills, you'll play a key role in delivering a smooth end to end hiring process with a particular focus on the candidate journey.
- Growth opportunity within an established RPO project
- Full recruitment lifecycle ownership from role creation to onboarding
Responsible for contract compliance reviews [for both Financial/ Commercial terms] globally where you will manage a team of business analysts who work with a cross-functional team of professionals to evaluate, document, implement and make recommendations on processes by planning and execution of contract reviews on global business partner and providing data to support audit findings.
- Opportunity to work in a MNC which see employees development as first priority
- Rewarding remuneration package
The successful candidate will be part of the team who are overall responsible for General Ledger and Reporting. She/he is responsible to submit accurate and timely financial reports to regional management and Corporate office; and make sure Statutory reports and tax filing prepared on a timely basis as legally required.
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
- Excellent working culture and fun environment
Finance PMO Specialist / SAP Business Process Owner will be responsible for leading the SAP deployment project, determining the existing and future business processes and mappings. This person will work with the finance team within the GBS to determine projects and priorities, as well as, achieving continuous improvement.
- Strong cohesive culture built into the company by an impressive SSC leader.
- Steep career growth and learning curve
Lead a huge team consist of 25 direct reports and responsible for their individual development while managing the monthly management accounts and month-end closing processing.
- Pioneer leader in a global leading MNC
- Opportunity to develop your strategic leadership skills
Senior Manager in Statutory Accounting & Reporting for a rapidly growing Shared Service Centre.
- Global MNC
- Excellent Career Prospects
This role will cover mainly APAC region and will assist the Regional Financial Control & Compliance Manager, APAC and Emerging Markets, in providing assistance to the local and regional businesses to drive, deliver, coordinate and sustain improvements in their internal controls as defined by the Group Finance Manual, Minimum Acceptable Practices ("MAPs") and the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley ("SOX") Act.
- Working in a stable organization with a modern approach to management
- The ability to implement new insights within existing procedures