Project Manager with engineering background responsible to lead and manage the project team and subcontractors. Act as the primary project interface to the customer. This role will be on a 1-year rolling contract.
- Join a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Renowned multinational company with ample career opportunities
* Responsible for regularly managing SAP project including integration points with other enterprise efforts. Additionally, responsible for status report, issue tracking, and project communications.
* Establishes and manages relationships with multiple vendors, business users and consultants. Drives toward continuous improvement
- Responsible for managing SAP project
- Establishes and manages relationships with multiple vendors, business users and
Finance Project Management Lead position for a rapidly growing Centre of Excellence across Finance, HR, Procurement and IT.
- Global MNC
- Stable Career Growth
PMO Manager role with a rapidly growing SSC located in PJ, Selangor to support APAC Regions.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Rewarding Benefits
Successful candidate is responsible to ensure that a project is completed on time and that the project's objectives are met. He or she needs to be able to deliver business value from project implementations and monitor and control project execution.
- Globally recognised company.
- Excellent career progression with global exposure
Finance Project Manager role for a brand new Shared Service setting up in Selangor.
- Global MNC
- Great Benefits
AP Project Manager role with a Global Shared Services located in Kuala Lumpur.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Visibility and Opportunities within Top Industry
You need to lead, manage and implement large scale, complex, high budget programs/projects successfully
- Career Progression
- Exciting package and non monetary benefits
The candidate will be responsible for the financial models of the company in regards to project investment decisions. They will develop, analyse, evaluate and recommend different finance options based on needs.
- Opportunity to join a leading renewable energy company.
- Attractive Salary Package.
The successful candidate will be a part of a high-achieving team driving the growth of the geotechnical team.
- Be a part of the core management team of a market leader in the industry
- Clear career progression within a constantly high-performing team
The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
- Leadership Mandate which covers Project + Overall Construction Management
- Lead a dynamic team of individuals who are SMEs in various construction packages
This role is responsible for managing project procurement activities and report to Project Manager.
- One of the market leaders
- Good working culture
As a Consultant, you will be leading sales and business development activities including Project Management and deliverable as across the Human Capital Solution.
- Be part of a Leading Global MNC organization
- Exciting career growth
Business Migration role for a Shared Service Centre based in Cyberjaya. Responsible to assist and support the Assistance/Project Manager in managing the implementation/migration activities across the organization through the execution of established project management methodologies.
- Excellent career pathways and personal career growth
- Great environment and excellent working culture
The role is based of Delhi NCR and will be responsible for managing the entire project management team for successful execution of projects in the space of rolling stock from pre sales to financial closure.
- To be leading a team for end to end project management for a particular segment
- To work in a team leading role in a global organisation
Be part of a global semiconductor brand. This is a 12 month contract that maybe renewed or converted - the role involves (and is not limited to) project management, process improvement, consolidating data from analysis, preparing reports/decks, and month end closing.
- Be part of a world-renowned multi national company in the semiconductor industry
- Amazing career advancement in Accounting
Drives Standardization and Process Optimization
- Be the PTP (Purchase-To-Pay) /STP (Source-To-Pay) Business Process Subject Matter Expert
- Analysis and Advisory
- Project Management and execution that includes Stakeholder Management and implement Change Management activities
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment
- Regional exposure to work with stakeholders from multiple countries
You will be a subject matter expert in network design and implementation to assist in a project roll-out. You will be supporting the Project Manager in day-to-day management and execution of activities to ensure aligned outcomes for all system touch points.
- Opportunity to contribute in a large-scale project
- Global MNC with a strong brand presence
If you are looking to level up our career especially within management, this is a great opportunity. It exposes you towards big scale project management, internal and external stakeholder management and decision making involvement with C-suite executives.
- Extremely supportive management that promotes flexibilty and work-life balance
- Rewarding salary and benefits