The incumbent is to lead artworks development and coordinate across key stakeholders to ensure right input and delivery after project owners brief the scope.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
As a Contract Specialist, you are responsible to handle technical aspects of systems, tools and processes related to external funding or external contract-to-pay requests.
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Work life balance
As a Contract Specialist, you are responsible to handle technical aspects of systems, tools and processes related to external funding or external contract-to-pay requests. You will be taking care of Japanese stakeholders. Hence you are required to speak, read and write in Japanese.
- Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager, assisting in the back-end design, implementation and ongoing operation of the company's business intelligence platform (PowerBI).
- Generous Salary Package
- Flexible, dynamic and positive work environment
You will be a subject matter expert in network design and implementation to assist in a project roll-out. You will be supporting the Project Manager in day-to-day management and execution of activities to ensure aligned outcomes for all system touch points.
- Opportunity to contribute in a large-scale project
- Global MNC with a strong brand presence
This role is responsible for managing project procurement activities and report to Project Manager.
- One of the market leaders
- Good working culture
This role is responsible to train new users in the Demand Forecasting tool, run refresher training and support super users training new users. The role will support change management within the project and support process improvement.
- Global MNC
- Strong growth potential
To be part of a challenging and exciting global project in a highly international environment and within an international project team to understand how finance organisations are structured
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career development with an established organization
The OTC team member is responsible for the timely completion of the tasks detailed below and actively supports the OTC Manager to ensure high quality services are offered to the entities serviced by the Shared Service Center. Responsibilities include allocation of bank statement entries, payment run process, bank data management, liquidity planning and compliance.
- Excellent working culture
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
Our client is located in Selangor and currently looking to recruit someone to join their Accounts Payable team under 1 year contract. They are currently looking for experienced Accounts Payable individual to support their APAC region.
- Renewable depending on performance
- Accessible through public transport
You are mainly accountable to prepare journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy.
- Clear career progression
- Extensive job trainings (internal mobility program)
Your primary role is to support the APAC/EMEA Region accounting centralization project in connection to SSC transitions/migrations. This project can be operational, strategic, or technical in nature. You will be working very closely with the Head of SSC
- Career Progression & Professional Development
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Finance Project Manager role for a brand new Shared Service setting up in Selangor.
- Global MNC
- Great Benefits
This job requires you to be in charge of Project Finance. You will be looking at process improvement, internal controls and SOP. You will assisting the CFO on day to day ad hoc finance matters.
- Good company benefts
- Good company culture
- This role is responsible for product allocation strategy which will align with the overall Contract Manufacturing Commodity strategy to support all products.
- The position will manage all commercial contracts, cost, and claim negotiation with suppliers while working with cross functional teams to ensure smooth operations with our manufacturing partners.
- World leading technology & electronics manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced working environment
AP Project Manager role with a Global Shared Services located in Kuala Lumpur.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Visibility and Opportunities within Top Industry
This role is responsible to support Operations for Procure to Pay (P2P) processes; covers all modules inclusive of Contract Life-cycle Management, Sourcing, Vendor Master Data Maintenance etc.
- Established MNC
- Excellent career progression
This role will cover the registration and approval of medical devices according to Malaysian guidelines. You will be a key part of the introduction of new products into the local market.
This will be a 2-year contract role on a new product registration project.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple avenues for the
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Provide advice on Human Resource related issues alongside the employees and management team across Malaysia.
- Lead the alignment of Business and people objectives.
- Be part of a fast growing industry that is ever resilient.
- Be part of a high digital evolving and tranforming organisation
In this role, you will be accountable to drive cost-effective strategies, manage and negotiate 3PL contracts, oversee the progress of operations, troubleshooting, and people management within the Logistics department.
- Participate in an aggressive e-Commerce organization
- Attractive annual performance bonuses