An exciting Account Manager opportunity for a Japanese based multinational fast food chain.
- Regional role
- Growing multinational company
The (Software) Sales Account Manager will be responsible to support and grow a formidable relationship with their clients, looking at the long-term strategic partnership and overall account growth. He or she would be responsible to grow the sales contribution and increase the market share of the sector.
- Working with senior stakeholders from multiple divisions of the company
- Being exposed to one of the largest Tech & Fintech company in Malaysia
The Account Manager is responsible to provide competent sales and marketing representation for company, and to achieve agreed sales targets and customer development opportunities. The ideal candidate should come from an IT Solution Selling background.
- Lucrative Base Salary & Commission
- Flexible Working Hours
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Rewards, this position will be responsible for designing and executing scalable total reward initiatives and programs, compensation planning processes and benefits design projects across the APAC Region.
- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
The incumbent will be managing the company ecommerce stores in the marketplace and managed the social media platforms and ensure the target are met. The incumbent will have to work with various stakesholders especially with the marketplace platform and the enablers to ensure goals are achieved.
- Be part of one of the top FMCG company in Malaysia
- Attractive Salary Package
An experienced Accounts Payable (AP) Lead to lead the AP Team in a Global Shared Service Center and oversee the entire AP process of invoice vouching, blocked invoices resolutions, payments processing and AP reporting. He/ She understands the best practice for AP accounting, possess SAP system knowledge and has strong interpersonal skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Work for an award winning shared service center
- Good Working Environment & Great Flexibility
- The Key Account Manager will be in charge of the Key Accounts of the Modern Trade channel.
- The Key Account Manager will directly negotiate trading terms with retail partners and be supported by the operations team.
- Joining a Principal Brand & Market Leader.
- Overseeing entire Modern Trade Key Accounts.
- Providing leadership to a given Record to Report / General Ledger team;
- Ensuring that appropriate General Ledger processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with SLA
- Driving process improvement initiatives;
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via public transport
Develop Customer Business Plan - Identify opportunities, develop sales strategy, and submit sales forecast, win business, and manage profitability.
Develop, maintain and strengthen customer relationships at all levels - Know the people and the organization, get involved in the issues, when necessary, lead problem resolution, seek feedback, exceed expectations.
- Be part of a global listed MNC automotive parts manufacturer
- Attractive salary package
- To proactively manage, up-sell and maintain the customer base by growing long-term and lasting relationships with existing customers.
- To focus primarily on up-selling followed by account retentions.
- Opportunities to grow with a market leader in property services industry
- Leadership and stakeholder management experience
Our client is an established Investment Arm of an Established International Conglomerate. Within this structure, they hold a diverse portfolio of asset classes, wide operating companies with diverse business holdings across a multitude of sectors/industries (in different phases of growth).
- Various Specialisations, Level of Seniority & Background/Experience
- Different Positions Available (based in Malaysia and also regional)
The successful candidates will be part of managerial team within the Finance function who will have overall responsibility to either provide direct management (for the general tax advisory/compliance role) or subject matter expertise (as individual contributor for Transfer Pricing). Both positions report directly into the CFO, hence presenting the position holders with accountability, leadership and ownership in the domain areas of their purview.
- 1st Position Available: General Tax Advisory/Compliance
- 2nd Position Available: Transfer Pricing (Individual Contributor)
- Excellent opportunity for equity research analysts / professionals
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity for equity analyst/research professionals
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
We represent corporations from diverse industries to continuously search for tax professional across different specialisation and subfunctions of tax. Depending on your overall preferences, skillsets and seniority level, scope and banding will be designated accordingly in line with overall set up and structure (globally, regionally and locally).
- Different Levels of Seniority & Expertise (Generalist / Specialist)
- Diverse Industries, Segments and Geographical Coverage
Assistant Manager, Accounts Payable & Receivables role with a Global Leading Insurance Company looking to set up their APAC Shared Service Centre in Malaysia.
- New Shared Service Centre Setup
- Global MNC
After a period of rapid growth, our client is looking for an experienced Account Director to manage their clients across the SEA region. They are looking for a smart, innovative sales lead who will handle digital solutions, exceptional client satisfaction and revenue growth across multiple clients in the region.
- Progressive and rewarding culture
- Leadership role
A Sales Manager role reporting to Head of Sales and Service Department. Manage existing and expand current business in pallet rental industry.
- One of the market leaders in pallet rental business in Malaysia
- Manage key accounts and develop new businesses
Account management for distributors -Gelatine & Collagen inPharamecautical /Nutrtion.
Geographical cover South East Asia: Taiwan, India,SriLanka,Paskistan, NZ & Australia - monthly travel andvisist to these countries is mandatory. (Once travelling is permitted)
- Regional travelling exposure
- Attractive compensation
The Customer Success Manager (CRM) is responsible for providing account management to assigned accounts customer accounts.
- A leading company in the industry
- Great opportunity for career growth and networking as you get to work alongside
Senior AP Manager role with a rapidly growing SSC located in Selangor.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Rewarding Salary