As a Clinical Operations Manager, you are responsible to manage Clinical Trials Administrator (CTA) who are in sourced to a client and making sure top notch delivery of client objectives, high performance and continuous development of the organisation.
- A leading role that offers experiences in people management skills and clinica
- Competitive remuneration package
The Assistant Operations Manager will direct report to the Operations Manager and oversee the operation to achieve revenue, customer service goals and ensuring alignment of plans with the retail direction of the business.
- Excellent career progression
- Strong growth potential
As a core member of the Operations team, you will not only be involved with the departmental strategy and planning, you will also be required to have a hands-on approach to ensure each site is functioning smoothly. As an experienced member of the team, you will also be responsible for the continuous growth and development of a high-performing team.
- Be a part of the core management team of a market leader in the industry
- Clear career progression within a constantly high-performing team
- Sales operations role managing deals in Asia with internal teams
- Drive sales improvements and be the subject matter expert of sales operations
- Leverage on sales experience for business operations role
- Experience dealing with regional internal stakeholders of the organization
- As part of the central Integrated Operations Finance team, this role is responsible for the day to day management and review of the Kerry SAP material ledger
- As Manager will be responsible for managing all sites and process enablement and distribution activities and work closely with key stakeholders.
- Strategic Location
- Career Progression Oportunities
An exciting Assistant Manager (Operational Risk) opportunity for a rapidly expanding Japanese convenience store franchise chain.
- Great career progression
- Stable and growing business
In this role, you will be responsible for the setup of the Customer Service department - overseeing the planning and strategies of SOP and processes in addition to the operations.
- A growing European MNC penetrating through SEA
- Part of a pioneering start-up team - Regional SEA hub
Senior Manager role in Operations/ Middle Office for Group Investment Services within a Global Shared Services located in Cyberjaya.
- Global MNC
- Rewarding Salary & Benefits
The Operational Process Improvement Manager is responsible to run the operations projects that lead to improvement in quality and cost.
- Top leading e-Commerce company
- Progressive and competitive environment
The incumbent is responsible for providing medical case direction to the Assistance Centre team and to ensure adequate medical information is integrated with direction of the operations manager to provide highest quality of service to internal and external clients
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhanced career development
The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
- Leadership Mandate which covers Project + Overall Construction Management
- Lead a dynamic team of individuals who are SMEs in various construction packages
This role is a cost role in a manufacturing industry. You'll embark on a very interesting role to assist the Manager in the finance operations.
- Good salary and benefits
- Good career progression
Are you a driven and motivated individual who is excited about growing business? The Finance Manager will report to the General Manager to set up operations of the new manufacturing plant and formulate strategies to expand business in the region.
- Be part of the pioneer team
- Satisfaction in bringing positive environmental impact