This role is expected to develop and implement effective business and expansion strategies and programs in Malaysia and grow the business. On top of that, you will also need to ensure the day-to-day operation run smoothly and accordingly to the regulation and policies.
- Joining the fastest growing F&B Group
- Unlimited career progression and exposure
Seeking for a capable Operations Manager who has strong experience in driving continuous improvement in production planning and operations.
- Great Working opportunity to be in a growing business
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
In this role, as a pioneer in Malaysia, you will be accountable of navigating, strategizing, and planning the entire operational setup.
- A pioneer in Malaysia with an MNC within a niche market
- An opportunity to strategize and plan from ground zero
This role is crucial in ensuring the operational and maintenance aspects of ASU/HyCO, and Generated Gas facilities are in order and reliable order. Through this role, successful candidate will also be responsible in making sure each facility will operate in an optimal cost and profitable operations.
- Great Opportunity Leading Operational Plants within Malaysia
- Excellent Career Progression within an Established MNC Organisation
Oversee production and demand/sales planning and shipment timing of vehicles, working with General Distributors around the APAC region
- Regional exposure
- Strong internal leadership
You will be managing a team with 20-30 staffs (both direct & indirect) and oversee the operational delivery of RTR scopes in more than 19 countries.
Mainly responsible for RTR scopes which include but not limited to operation transactional processing and closing activities which including analysis and reconciliation.
- Open communication and empowerment
- Flexible work arrangement
- Seeking for highly motivated talent within the Operations & Special Project function for a newly expanding company.
- New & strategic role created to improve overall capabilities
- Pioneering in new acquisition
This role will be reporting to the Regional Operation Manager and focus on online operational performance in Malaysia. This role will also be leading and implementing the operational initiative and improvements.
- Joining the leading FMCG MNC
- Unlimited career progression
The General Manager will be responsible for the overall plant operations in Sarawak, leading a team of over 2000 employees and will be reporting directly to the Group CEO.
- Opportunity to join a blue chip company with exciting growth plans
- Challenging and rewarding experience
The role involves control testing of various risks in the Bank including Outsourcing Risk Management/Product Governance Risks/ Compliance Risks/Legal Risks/Fraud Risks/Other operational Risks and improving the RCSAs of various business units.
- Meritocratic Culture
- Wealth Creation Opportunity
- This individual acts as a leader of the lean team within the company to promote process-based problem solving, daily management, promote continuous improvement in all aspects of the company.
- Help transform the way the plant thinks about work, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and drive Operational Excellence through the deployment of Value stream mapping methodologies.
- Leader of the lean team within the company to promote process-based CI
- Part of the Site Leadership Team
You will work closely with the Group Investment team, Local Business Units to support the Group Middle office and Group Operations Team in maintenance of accurate Investment data in IBOR production application, maintaining controls for any change to production application and processes related to GIPS reporting.
- Global MNC
- Rewarding Benefits
A Senior Regional Sales Manager role with both operations and strategy elements to it, reporting to a reputable Sales Director of the company.
- Senior RSM role with an MNC principal FMCG company
- A business of around 90 staffs to be managed
The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
- Leadership Mandate which covers Project + Overall Construction Management
- Lead a dynamic team of individuals who are SMEs in various construction packages