The Operations Manager would helm from the oilfield service, or shipping / tank company. The role of Operations Manager is a senior role which involves overseeing the production of goods and provision of services. The Operations Manager will liaise with other team members and departments including interacting with managers of different areas of the organisation, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
Reputable MNC organisation.
Great career progression plans.
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
- Work with one of the fastest growing global music streaming company that is backed by world leading conglomerate
- Casual, exciting and fun environment to be with
Work with one of the fastest growing music streaming company
Company is backed by world leading conglomerate
If you're someone who loves music and have a flair in content operations, this role is for you! The Content Operations Manager will be responsible for strategizing contents with the objective of drawing in more user engagements by working closely with influential individuals in the music industry!
Work with a fast growing global music streaming company that has high potential
Be part of an exciting venture backed by one of the world leading conglomerate
A senior leadership position with one of the top healthcare providers in Malaysia. The ideal candidate should have experience managing in a high volume reference, hospital or medical laboratory setting.
Senior leadership position
Dynamic working environment
Overseeing the day-to-day park operations activities to ensure service deliveries meet/exceed our guests' expectation and all activities are compliance to the safety standard in placed. Areas of responsibilities include Park Admission, Attractions, Events & Entertainment, Grounds and Security . This role requires you to provide leadership, direction, to the team and work alongside the team to maintain and deliver a memorable experience to our guests that leads to our revenue growth.
Regional presence not limiting to APAC, Europe, America and etc
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
IT shared service center looking for IT Operations Manager with solid data center infrastructure knowledge, wide service management skillset, and strong experience in managing IT operations.
Well defined career path to the Head position
Competitive remuneration package
This role will focus primarily on managing operational processes supporting company's e-commerce business. This includes inventory management, replenishment strategy, order processing and fulfilment, customer service, information technology and financial operations/payment processing.
*Open to Local MALAYSIAN only
Global Sportswear Brand
Opportunity to be part of an E-commerce pioneering team
Are you an Assistant Manager or Manager handling Fund Accounting, Bank Settlement or Operations? Are you keen to relocate or based in Labuan? If yes, then this is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
Great opportunity to join a Global MNC in the Financial Services industry
Vibrant company with good career growth and exposure
The job entails overall responsibility for investment accounting, investment operations and treasury functions whist ensuring timely reports of investment transactions for local statutory and head off reporting.
One of the World's Leading Insurance Provider
Increased Exposure and Management in Insurance Industry
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
Our client is a multinational financial services company with huge footprint and market share especially in Asia Pacific. Riding on their rapid growth and expansion, their shared services is setting up a new IAM team which will provide IAM support to their Asia Pacific internal businesses. This Operation Manager will lead and oversee the IAM team.
Excellent career development
Exposure to latest technologies
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentMYR10,746 - MYR12,537 per month (MYR128,951 - MYR150,443)
Senior role in a start-up plant operations.
Leading European based multinational company in manufacturing operations.
Senior role in the plant in a start-up operations
Growth opportunities to manage the plant operations
- Johor BahruPermanent
This role is responsible for the daily operations for the security department involving the mall operations. Only local (Malaysian) applicants will be considered for this role.
Leading company that manages top shopping mall in Johor
Attractive career opportunity with good exposure
Are you an Assistant Manager or Manager in a Insurance or Asset Management company within the Investment Operation division? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
Great opportunity to join a top Insurance/Asset Management firm in the world
Develop your career within this organisation with good career prospect
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The role as Senior Retail Manager will see the successful candidate drive all business relationships internally & externally across a number of retail outlets at regional and head office level. You will be given exposure to P&L accounts and be able to commercially align business strategy with company requirements.
Well defined career advancement track
Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious global consumer goods brand
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the campus strategic directions.
- Define, develop and implement a customer/Production strategy that contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the Functional business strategies as they pertain to the Production/customer.
- Provide regular updates to the Function Manager, Operation Manager, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the Production and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Communicate resource requirements to Function Managers.
- Develop the monthly business unit forecast with the Operation Manager
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilise tools to monitor department cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to Operation Manager and Assistant Operations Manager on costs and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the Production.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Complete variance of actual results versus the forecast on time and communicate results to Business Unit Manger, Assistant Operations Manager, Operations Manager and Production Team
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
The Senior Production Manager will take responsibility for the end-to-end support of the manufacturing cycle, from compounding, production and packing. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be tasked with allocating resources and manpower, increasing production output and handling effective budgeting and production shceudle to improve overall production efficiency.
A leading global glove manufacturer
Be a part of growing business
- Shah AlamPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
The HR Manager will oversee the HR team and also being the business partner connecting the business and the employees. The HR managers is also in-charge of day to day operations. The HR Manager will be reporting directly to the General Manager which looks at effectiveness of workforce from the human point of view.
Great remuneration package and benefit (RM8000 - RM12000)
Heading a diversified team with great culture
- InternationalPermanentMYR72,000 - MYR108,000
We are currently working with a reputable client, a global leader within their industry. They have recently decided on a change in strategy to in-source their IT operations to be able to take the organization to the next level. If you are a bright, young and aspiring IT Operations Team Leader/Junior Manager, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Great work life balance.
A stable & positive working environment.
Didn't find the right Operations Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Operations Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.