Seeking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage company's Plastic Division and Production team.
- Great Working opportunity to be in a growing business
- New expansion and business growth
As a Clinical Operations Manager, you are responsible to manage Clinical Trials Administrator (CTA) who are in sourced to a client and making sure top notch delivery of client objectives, high performance and continuous development of the organisation.
- A leading role that offers experiences in people management skills and clinica
- Competitive remuneration package
Oversee production and demand/sales planning and shipment timing of vehicles, working with General Distributors around the APAC region
- Regional exposure
- Strong internal leadership
You will be part of the medical devices division, heading up client management and sales operations to ensure a high level of service delivery is achieved for the assigned portfolio.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple avenues for the
- Excellent salary and benefits
- As part of the central Integrated Operations Finance team, this role is responsible for the day to day management and review of the Kerry SAP material ledger
- As Manager will be responsible for managing all sites and process enablement and distribution activities and work closely with key stakeholders.
- Strategic Location
- Career Progression Oportunities
Assistant Manager GIPS Operations role with a Global Shared Services hub centred in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
- Global MNC exposure
- Rewarding benefits
Senior Manager role in Operations/ Middle Office for Group Investment Services within a Global Shared Services located in Cyberjaya.
- Global MNC
- Rewarding Salary & Benefits
The Operational Process Improvement Manager is responsible to run the operations projects that lead to improvement in quality and cost.
- Top leading e-Commerce company
- Progressive and competitive environment
The incumbent is responsible for providing medical case direction to the Assistance Centre team and to ensure adequate medical information is integrated with direction of the operations manager to provide highest quality of service to internal and external clients
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhanced career development
The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
- Leadership Mandate which covers Project + Overall Construction Management
- Lead a dynamic team of individuals who are SMEs in various construction packages