This job requires you to be in charge of the Business Controlling and Costing spectrum. You will be managing and assisting the Head of Finance to maintain smooth operation of the Controlling Team.
- Good company benefts
- Good company culture
- This role be the coordinator between Procurement teams supporting the region to optimise support to the Business.
- This role will lead country procurement management for Malaysia & Philippines.
- Global MNC with a strong brand presence
- Stable company
The Senior FP&A Analyst role will be based in the Shared Services FP &A team working across ASEAN and Europe countries. This person will be responsible for performing high-level regional activities like preparing strategic plans, budgeting and periodic forecasting, preparing performance reports for management and carrying out business analyses as per the Global requirement.
- Excellent working environment with hybrid model
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
The Senior Business Development Executive will develop territory sales strategies and be responsible for attracting new customers. This role drives key results for the sales department that includes profit and revenue growth.
- Career progression
- Work in a high performing team
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for articulating the project plan to deliver project results as expected. The role is an individual contributor role and reports directly to the head of the department.
- Career progression
- Growing company
Responsible for entire Closing & Reporting, General Accounting, Inter Company, Fixed Assets and reporting process while managing a team of 8 headcounts.
- Highly convenient office location
- Great Company Culture
Our client is a globally recognized organisation and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a R2R/O2C specialist to be part of the team.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
Looking for a few Korean Speaker positions in accounting including Treasury Operation, Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) to support the global accounting activities, especially for Korea. These roles are required to speak, read and write in Korean.
- MNC company
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a fast moving retail company who has been expanding their business aggressively in both local and international markets. As the company grows bigger, they are looking to build a team of in house market researchers to conduct research for the company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a fast moving retail business
- Being one of the pioneers in launching research function for the company
Looking for a Buyer (Mandarin / Korean speaker) to support the global procurement in operational activities for indirect materials for APAC region. This role is required to speak, read and write in Mandarin or Korean.
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Accessible via Public Transport
The QA Manager will lead the development and execution of all Quality Assurance programs and activities that ensure compliance with company policies, food safety standards, government regulations and industry best practices including HACCP, FSSC 22000, GFSI and GMP.
- Multinational organization
- Expanding organization
This role will report to the Senior Manager and responsible for achieving the company's sales, marketing, and profit objective in eCommerce channel.
- Joining the leading FMCG MNC
- Unlimited career progression
An exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the largest diversified tech companies in Asia.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in a top tier tech company
You will work directly with the CFO in managing the treasury function for the organisation.
- Good culture and leader
- Good career progression
PMO Manager role with a rapidly growing SSC located in PJ, Selangor to support APAC Regions.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Rewarding Benefits
The Information Security Specialist will be responsible for working closely with regional ISO and coordinate Information Security related topics across project/product teams. This includes (but not limited to) coordinating security assessments for new and existing IT systems in Asia Pacific region, and work with internal and external stakeholders to plan the assessments, review findings and coordinate mitigation plans.
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity
- Global Leading MNC
Our client is located in Selangor and currently looking to recruit someone to join their Accounts Payable team under 1 year contract. They are currently looking for experienced Accounts Payable individual to support their APAC region.
- Renewable depending on performance
- Accessible through public transport
Responsible for product management of diagnostic equipment and consumables in the Central area. You will provide end users with product and clinical support and be the go-to person for technical and product knowledge.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple avenues for the
- Excellent salary and benefits
An experienced Accounts Payable (AP) Lead / Manager to lead the AP Team in a Global Shared Service Center and oversee the entire AP process of invoice vouching, blocked invoices resolutions, payments processing and AP reporting. He/ She understands the best practice for AP accounting, possess ERP system knowledge and has strong interpersonal skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Work for an award winning shared service center
- Good Working Environment & Great Flexibility
This role is responsible for managing and supporting the S&OP planning process as well as the entire order-to-delivery process and activities within to support APAC markets' sales and keep the inventory at a healthy level.
- Strong growth potential
- Ideas-filled dynamic environment