As a Brand Manager, you are responsible for the assigned annual brand plan, promotional programs, budget and forecast, implementation and execution of operational plans that optimize performance, market share and revenue targets for Malaysia.
- Be an expert in OTC Health and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Join a Global wellness company that strives for growth across APAC
An Assistant Brand Manager is required to lead a dominant brand contributor (personal care) within an MNC FMCG organisation with the objective of maximising brand awareness, establishing market share and optimizing product profitability.
- Opportunity to work for a leading FMCG brand in the market
- Expansion on portfolio in the FMCG landscape
Our client, a leading multinational conglomerate is searching for experienced candidates for the position of assistant human resources manager to come in and drive and assist the Human Resource function as a HR Generalist. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications, but have sufficient experience and talent.
- Open culture environment
- Exposure and high Learning Growth