The Key Account Manager (KAM) is accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship with the key accounts, ensuring a longer term strategic partnership is maintained. The role requires a strongly motivated individual that can meet customer's expectations and be able to take a hands-on approach to problem solving by using their initiative and available resources to provide customer proposals and solutions.
Attractive package offered to the right candidate.
Exciting & Challenging role.
This individual will be tasked to develop the company's Key Accounts and build relationships with their key customers. The role involves having a good understanding of the customer's needs to move the business forward.
Opportunity to work with a reputable MNC in the FMCG industry
Strong track record of renowned products
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR6,500 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR78,000)
- The Key Account Manager is tasked to drive revenue and build a strong pipeline.
- The Key Account Manager is required to be the market expert in the FSI industry and utilise his/ her knowledge to build customer rapport.
Attractive package for the right candidate with good benefits
Working for an international company in a fast paced environment
As this role is essential to the organisation, it is vital that the candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Achieving company's key account sales target on assigned chain(s) via close supervision and direct working relationship with various cross functional team and outstation sales team/management
- Trade Spend management within agreed budget, achieve distribution KPI, manage Out Of Stock and trade returns, merchandising and distribution of Point of Sales materials
- Analyse the sales trend with assigned account and develop promotional strategy with marketing/trade marketing proactively to ensure that the sales and marketing objective are achieved
- Maximise sales profit through improving shelving and display, implementing promotions and new product launching
- Initiation or development of strategies, plans and proposals of effective promotion that meet account's needs
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
Competitive base salary
Highly rewarding commission structure
* World's largest manufacturers of engineered building solutions.
* Leading international supplier of steel products and solutions
World's largest manufacturers of engineered building solutions
Leading international supplier of steel products and solutions
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Key Account & Business Development Manager will be playing a crucial role in ensuring a proactive contact with local & global key personnel within the account portfolio.
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
Good career progression within the organisation
This incumbent is responsible for providing collaborative end to end solutions in support of customer development and customer service strategies; serves as the key link between customers and internal stakeholders within Business Planning process; as well as generating growth and opportunities for both customers to reduce cost, improve retail in stock rates.
Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
Growth Opportunity and Exposure in Client Facing Role
Didn't find the right Key Account Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Key Account Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.