The General Manager is responsible to set business directions and goals to enhance business performance and growth. This individual is also expected to oversee the daily operations of the business.
- Join a leading player in the industry
- Great career aspects and working environment
Our client is one of the leading retailers in Malaysia and they are currently looking for a GM - Marketing to lead the marketing team.
- An exciting opportunity to join one of the retail giants
- Empowerment to innovate and transform a traditional business
We are seeking a General Manager with world class attributes and overall sales and operations management experience in a tooling metal or similar manufacturing environment.
- Exciting Opportunity to Lead Regionally
- Well-Established Organisation
Strategic sales leadership role with full P&L responsibility for the country, based in Malaysia. Leading a team, you will be responsible to direct, develop and execute the sales & marketing strategy to increase market share and profitability.
- Sales leadership role in a growing industrial and commercial sector
- Excellent company culture, investment in people and R&D
As part of the senior and core management in the group, it is vital that the candidate have solid proven track record of delivery and proven experience. Our client is looking for candidate which have exceptional leadership and deep knowledge in healthcare industry to be their next General Manager for SEA region.
- Regional career progression opportunities
- A leading role that offers autonomy in steering the company vision and strategy
Our client, an established brand in the F&B sector, is seeking a driven, strategic and commercial leader to take the group to the next level and further development plans in Malaysia
- Based in Malaysia, strategic & leadership role
- Aggressive expansion plans in Malaysia, newly created role
The General Manager must effectively organize, lead and manage all functional areas of the facility, devise short and long-term strategies, embrace corporate and business initiatives and drive performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals.
- Part of the Leadership team
- P&L responsibility
As the General Manager, Business Analytics position holder, you will lead, inspire and build a data analytics culture where all business decision making processes will be based on deep-dive analytics. You will work closely with the Board of Directors and Group Management Team in pushing the company through into the new Digital Data Age.
- To join one of Malaysia's largest Conglomorate company
- To be onboard this Company's Business Analytics journey revamp
One of the leading food manufacturer is inviting experienced Malaysian candidates who are in senior management level within this field to continue strengthen its business. As this is an essential role to the organization, it is vital that the candidate comes with a strong track record of delivery and proven experiences.
- Relocation required
- Attractive remuneration package
As the market trend moves towards upskilling & diversifying skillsets, companies increasingly seek for multi-skilled leaders - In this dual role, you have the chance to widen your experience whilst supported by existing resources/infrastructure. You will assume regional purview for mainly the Tax division, with additional oversight of the Treasury division (with full support from a Treasury deputy lead and fully operational and trained staff).
- Regional Headquarters of a Fortune 500 Corporation
- Opportunity to assume regional lead role of 2 important divisions
Head of Finance position with local Malaysian business with good reputation within the construction and engineering industry. The General Manager will lead a IPO project and be the strategic planner for their 10 years business plan.
- Opportunity to be involve in IPO exercise
- Key decision maker to the growth of the company
In this climate, essential business is very attractive industry. This is a newly created position which under an established local listed conglomerate within the fast moving industry. If you are someone has the experience in fast moving business with bursa listed experience, strong business acumen and inspiring leadership skills, this is certainly something for you to look for.
- Newly Created Role
- Succession Planning for Group CFO
- Regional purview overseeing Asia Pacific countries
- Leadership role with Strategy, Sales and Operations accountabilities
- Opportunity to step up to a GM / CEO position
- Regional purview overseeing Asia Pacific countries
General Ledger Manager for a growing Shared Service Centre to support APAC region, location in PJ.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Opportunities for Career Progression
The General Manager will work with the management teams of the business units (and other stakeholders) to ensure a smooth and rapid transition of relevant work from its current location to Malaysia.
- *An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- *Attractive remuneration package
The role reports to the General Manager and has a direct reports of 7 Managers from various departments (indirectly over 2,500 staff).The position shall plan, lead, direct, organize and control at a macro-level the critical performance areas of these departments / sections, Production; Warehouse; IE; Quality Assurance; Quality Control; Production Engineering; Pre-Production Preparation (3P).
- World class manufacturing industry based in Southern Manila, Philippines
- Senior leadership position
This role will report directly to the General Manager - Finance and managing the finance team of the plants within the organisation.
- Great opportunity to join biggest manufacturing company
- Challenging yet rewarding career progression
This role will report directly to the GM-Finance and oversee the finance day-to-day operation. As the GM-Finance is having succession planning, hence, this person will also gain the exposure in business strategy discussion.
- Opportunity to join a world leading Fast Food retail company
- Opportunity to be the next GM
This role will support the General Manager in leading the annual budget process, forecast, and analysis in order to achieve the objectives of improving the business.
- Opportunity to be involved in business decision making process
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced growing retail company
This role will report directly to the Finance GM and work with multiple top leaders in the organization in order to understand the business and drive the business transformation. On top of that, this role will also be leading the AP team and overseeing the AP function.
- Opportunity to join the largest retail MNC
- Able to be involve in transformation and digitisation of the business