The General Manager is responsible to set business directions and goals to enhance business performance and growth. This individual is also expected to oversee the daily operations of the business.
- Join a leading player in the industry
- Great career aspects and working environment
Our client is one of the leading retailers in Malaysia and they are currently looking for a GM - Marketing to lead the marketing team.
- An exciting opportunity to join one of the retail giants
- Empowerment to innovate and transform a traditional business
This role will report directly to the CEO and have overall responsibility of the P&L of the portfolio in Sabah. This role also responsible to operate and grow the existing business, establish new business and/or revenue streams, and ensure sales & profitability targets are achieved.
- Largest food retailer
- Empowerment to innovate and transform the business
Through this role, successful candidate will be in charge of the downstream process plants and complex based inLahadDatu,Sabah. You will be overseeing an overall headcount of 150 people and ensure the operational as well as the commercial aspects run smoothly.
- Well Established Organisation
- Leading Player in the Indusry
This position is the Group General Manager overseeing the whole finance department (a large team), and the position will be involved in the end to end finance spectrum of business, inclusive of consolidation, strategic project management, business plan and decision making.
- Overseeing a big team
- Big PLC
We are seeking a General Manager with world class attributes and overall sales and operations management experience in a tooling metal or similar manufacturing environment.
- Exciting Opportunity to Lead Regionally
- Well-Established Organisation
As part of the senior and core management in the group, it is vital that the candidate have solid proven track record of delivery and proven experience. Our client is looking for candidate which have exceptional leadership and deep knowledge in healthcare industry to be their next General Manager for SEA region.
- Regional career progression opportunities
- A leading role that offers autonomy in steering the company vision and strategy
The General Manager must effectively organize, lead and manage all functional areas of the facility, devise short and long-term strategies, embrace corporate and business initiatives and drive performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals.
- Part of the Leadership team
- P&L responsibility
As the General Manager, Business Analytics position holder, you will lead, inspire and build a data analytics culture where all business decision making processes will be based on deep-dive analytics. You will work closely with the Board of Directors and Group Management Team in pushing the company through into the new Digital Data Age.
- To join one of Malaysia's largest Conglomorate company
- To be onboard this Company's Business Analytics journey revamp
Head of Finance position with local Malaysian business with good reputation within the construction and engineering industry. The General Manager will lead a IPO project and be the strategic planner for their 10 years business plan.
- Opportunity to be involve in IPO exercise
- Key decision maker to the growth of the company
As the market trend moves towards upskilling & diversifying skillsets, companies increasingly seek for multi-skilled leaders - In this dual role, you have the chance to widen your experience whilst supported by existing resources/infrastructure. You will assume regional purview for mainly the Tax division, with additional oversight of the Treasury division (with full support from a Treasury deputy lead and fully operational and trained staff).
- Regional Headquarters of a Fortune 500 Corporation
- Opportunity to assume regional lead role of 2 important divisions
General Ledger Manager for a growing Shared Service Centre to support APAC region, location in PJ.
- Global MNC Exposure
- Opportunities for Career Progression
Are you currently a GM Finance managing Group Finance in a highly diversified conglomerate business? If yes, this would be a suitable role for you to move on to the next level and potentially succeeding the Group CFO position.
- Great opportunity to join a highly diversified conglomerate in Malaysia
- Fast track your career - succeeding top Finance position in the organisation
The General Manager will work with the management teams of the business units (and other stakeholders) to ensure a smooth and rapid transition of relevant work from its current location to Malaysia.
- *An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- *Attractive remuneration package
The role reports to the General Manager and has a direct reports of 7 Managers from various departments (indirectly over 2,500 staff).The position shall plan, lead, direct, organize and control at a macro-level the critical performance areas of these departments / sections, Production; Warehouse; IE; Quality Assurance; Quality Control; Production Engineering; Pre-Production Preparation (3P).
- World class manufacturing industry based in Southern Manila, Philippines
- Senior leadership position
In this role you will be an assistant to the GM and handle all key office administration responsibilities.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple avenues for the
- Excellent salary and benefits
This role will be working together with the General Manager and SEA Managing Director on taking the Malaysia business to the next level.
- Global leader in the technology solution industry
- Joining company who see the success of employee as their goal
This job requires you to be in charge of Group Finance and Group Reporting. You will also be involved heavily in taxation and treasury. You will managing a team person while assisting the GM of Finance on day to day ad hoc finance matters.
- Good company benefts
- Good company culture
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, your remit is to identify and recruit 4 or 5 key talents each month. You will be a key business partner to the leadership team throughout Southeast Asia.
- Global MNC with offices throughout APAC region
- Total flexibility on work location and hours
The Brand Manager will be accountable for the key brand of our client and responsible for building brand image, sustaining and growing the brand. This role reports to the Marketing GM and has no direct report.
- An opportunity to sustain and grow a well-known brand in Malaysia
- Excellent and competitive package