This role report to the CEO in HQ and will be responsible to expand the business in Malaysia. With the recent investment, the General Manager is also expected to come out with strategy and aim to become the top in market share.
- Leading ecommerce platform provider
- Fast-growing company
This role will report directly to the Group CEO and have overall responsibility of the P&L for the business in Malaysia. This role also responsible to operate and grow the existing business, establish new business and/or revenue streams, and ensure sales & profitability targets are achieved.
- Established Beauty Retail MNC
- Company who see the success of employee as their goal
As part of the senior and core management in the group, it is vital that the candidate have solid proven track record of delivery and proven experience. Our client is looking for candidate which have exceptional leadership and deep knowledge in healthcare industry to be their next General Manager for SEA region.
- Regional career progression opportunities
- A leading role that offers autonomy in steering the company vision and strategy
As the market trend moves towards upskilling & diversifying skillsets, companies increasingly seek for multi-skilled leaders - In this dual role, you have the chance to widen your experience whilst supported by existing resources/infrastructure. You will assume regional purview for mainly the Tax division, with additional oversight of the Treasury division (with full support from a Treasury deputy lead and fully operational and trained staff).
- Regional Headquarters of a Fortune 500 Corporation
- Opportunity to assume regional lead role of 2 important divisions
The role reports to the General Manager and has a direct reports of 7 Managers from various departments (indirectly over 2,500 staff).The position shall plan, lead, direct, organize and control at a macro-level the critical performance areas of these departments / sections, Production; Warehouse; IE; Quality Assurance; Quality Control; Production Engineering; Pre-Production Preparation (3P).
- World class manufacturing industry based in Southern Manila, Philippines
- Senior leadership position
In this role you will be an assistant to the GM and handle all key office administration responsibilities.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple avenues for the
- Excellent salary and benefits
This role will report to the COO and be part of the pioneer team in expanding the company present in SEA. Subsequently, this person will also be the successor for the General Manager for B2B sales division.
- Well established China based skincare company
- Pioneer Team to expand the business in SEA
This job requires you to be in charge of Group Finance and Group Reporting. You will also be involved heavily in taxation and treasury. You will managing a team person while assisting the GM of Finance on day to day ad hoc finance matters.
- Good company benefts
- Good company culture
This position shall be responsible to ensure all finance operations are completed as per agreed or communicated time line and in accordance to applicable accounting policies, standards and guidelines. This position will also be reporting to the Assistant Manager of General Accounting, Financial Operations.
- Great remuneration package
- Challenging and rewarding environment