The General Manager will be responsible for the overall plant operations in Sarawak, leading a team of over 2000 employees and will be reporting directly to the Group CEO.
- Opportunity to join a blue chip company with exciting growth plans
- Challenging and rewarding experience
Reporting to VP, APAC Cluster. General Manager, the GM, ANZ is a unique opportunity to contribute to ensure strong business performance, while fostering a robust in-country organization. Principal activities include driving and executing the ANZ Strategy in line with the International Markets Strategy, achieve sales and market share. Delivering solid business growth and leading in compliance with global & local regulations.
- Lead an ANZ team for a global Pharmaceutical MNC
- Lead business transformation
You will be directly responsible for the overall direction and operations of technical teams within the plant. Due to the nature of the business, your primary customers will be from engineering and manufacturing companies.
- Wide range of engineering customers from various industries
- Be a key leader within the manufacuturing plant
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company with huge footprint across the region, with their services well embedded into our daily life.
With the recent increase in demand locally/overseas, they are currently looking for a General Manager to join in their leadership team.
- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Be in a position to drive growth, change management & continuous improvement
Drive business growth of the company by securing new contracts and executing marketing strategies to achieve the organization's goals and strategic plans. Leading and managing a sizeable team.
- Senior leadership position
- Market leader in agribusiness
Responsible for management and leadership of the business unit, overseeing sales, marketing, and business development. This is a strategic position involving people management, long-term business development, and tactical planning.
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC and multiple future avenues
- Excellent salary and benefits
This job requires you to be in charge of the Finance department and Costing spectrum. You will be managing a team of close to 20 headcounts and reporting to the CFO.
- Good company benefts
- Good company culture
The General Manager - Property is an integral leadership role managing a diverse and widespread list of properties. The properties include Malls, Commercial offices, luxury residential and leisure facilities. You main function is to ensure all properties are managed in all operational and commercial aspects.
- Diverse range of property portfolio to manage
- Malls, commercial and residential, leisure etc
Stop here if you're a person who:
- Looking for a General Manager of a new start-up company
- Experienced in sustainability technology
- Strong proven track record in scaling up a team in SME/Enterprise
- Working remotely
- High chance to be the Co-Founder
This is great opportunity to run a modern f&b production plant with dynamic team. This key position in the company will allow you to express and show your full potential within the organization and exposure to the industry
- Opportunity in one of the biggest local conglomerate companies
- Exposure in rapidly growing F&B production company
- Excellent opportunity for expertise in technology / digital transformation to join a digital bank and digital insurer, backed by an established conglomerate with strong diversified businesses within Essential Services
- Future proof your skills by unique positioning between fully digitalised operations with a brick and mortar business
- Remuneration will be accorded based on experience level and seniority
- Different specialisations, positions and levels available
An opportunity to join one of the largest Food and Beverage groups at the forefront of innovation in the Middle East. This role is ideally for someone at a leadership level looking to create an impact and drive changes at a forward thinking local giant looking to continue it's innovation in the Food and Beverage sector.
- Opportunity to lead and manage of the most innovative
- And one of the largest F&B groups in the Middle East based in Kuwait
Oerational Excellence Manager, General Ledger role for a newly setup SSC located in KL.
- Global MNC - New SSC Setup
- Rewarding Benefits
- Transition General Ledger to the Business Services Center here in Malaysia hub
- You responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow to make the best business decisions for the company
- 2 months contractual bonus. Attractive allowances. Yearly profit sharing
- Full flexibility
We're looking for an experienced and passionate individual to provide the full spectrum of Human Resource functions which includes recruitment & selection, training and development, industrial relations, compensation and benefits, security and other HR and Admin related support services.
- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- Strong career succession opportunities
Oversees the GL Team to ensure the end-to-end Accounting operations and processes, including but not limited to General Accounting, Financial Reporting, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, are managed and completed based on SLA's and customer's satisfaction.
- Great career progression in a growing company and multiple future avenues
- Employee Autonomy
You will be in charge of the controlling part of the finance team which focuses on costing, financial planning and analysis. You will be managing a small team reporting to the GM of Finance.
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading MNC
- Excellent working environment and culture
This job requires you to be in charge of tax reporting,compliance and planning projects. You assist the GM of Finance on day to day group tax matters.
- Good company benefts
- Good company culture
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of integrated destination marketing communications programs and initiatives which include online and offline media, paid campaigns, influencer engagements as well as strategic marketing partnerships and events activation.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Accommodation Provided
- Lead the development and execution of Business Unit-wide product expansion strategies and the establishment of long-term relationships with potential key clients and customers in line with business objectives.
- This role will be reporting to the Senior General Manager, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health
- Lead companies growth in Asia and beyond across our Business Units
- Be part of the development and business expansion strategies for the company.