Through this role, you would be responsible to manage the production and and process aspects at the plant. You will be leading a team to ensure efficient processes and productivity are implemented accordingly.
- Exciting Opportunity to Progress
- Stable Chemical Manufacturer
My client is searching for a Senior Production Manager (10 Years Experience) from a Chemical/Material Science background to be part of their global organisation.
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
Through this role, you will be working hand in hand with the Plant Manager to ensure best process and production practices are in place. You will be leading a team in ensuring the efficiency and productivity are enhanced and maintained accordingly.
- Excellent Career Growth
- Opportunity to Work in a Dynamic Environment
To be responsible for planning and purchasing of Inventory items in order to ensure uninterrupted production with the optimum inventory level including co-ordinate and control the routing as well as inventory of all inbound and outbound materials together with facilitating all marketing communications regarding product and process.
- Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader