- SelangorPermanentMYR96,000 - MYR120,000
The Production Manager has direct responsibility to ensure that all work activities under its span of control are performed with attention to the highest standards of food quality, safety processes, compliance with all appropriate legal requirements and a focus on continuous process improvements.
Fast paced organization
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the campus strategic directions.
- Define, develop and implement a customer/Production strategy that contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the Functional business strategies as they pertain to the Production/customer.
- Provide regular updates to the Function Manager, Operation Manager, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the Production and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Communicate resource requirements to Function Managers.
- Develop the monthly business unit forecast with the Operation Manager
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilise tools to monitor department cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to Operation Manager and Assistant Operations Manager on costs and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the Production.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Complete variance of actual results versus the forecast on time and communicate results to Business Unit Manger, Assistant Operations Manager, Operations Manager and Production Team
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
The Senior Production Manager will take responsibility for the end-to-end support of the manufacturing cycle, from compounding, production and packing. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be tasked with allocating resources and manpower, increasing production output and handling effective budgeting and production shceudle to improve overall production efficiency.
A leading global glove manufacturer
Be a part of growing business
The job incumbent plays an active role in identifying opportunity through analysis of plant productivity and delivering solution to implement lean production through understanding the needs and driving manufacturing excellence for plants across ASEAN.
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR15,000
- Monitor project performance; clearly communicate project results, forecasts, risks and opportunities to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Produce monthly cost reports for projects and assisting Project Managers with the production of monthly results and forecasts-to-completion.
Reputable multinational company
Attractive salary package
Didn't find the right Production Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Production Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.