The Ocean Operations Manager is responsible for managing, controlling and leading all the Operations activities of the CSO, relating to the Ocean Operations to deliver optimal operations performance in accordance with the Area Business Strategy and agreed Customer SLAs.
An exciting role with an established MNC
Attractive remuneration package
- To proactively manage, plan and co-ordinate the day-to-day workload and execution of the
- customer service team.
- Lead by example and ensuring the operations team
- To escalate any claims, disputes etc. to Customer Service Manager.
- Develops and coaches team members.
- Provides regular key information reports for Customer Service department to Customer
- Service Manager.
Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced working environment
Prior experiences with 3PL and ocean freight operations would be advantageous
Didn't find the right Procurement & Supply Chain job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain - Logistics - Customer Service jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.