- Featured Job
The CEO of Malaysia will be responsible for Malaysia's conservation agenda and is accountable to the Board reporting directly to the Chairman of the Board and Board of Trustees. The core task of the CEO is to develop and lead a high performing Malaysian Offices to continue to influence and shape the conservation agenda for Malaysia.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a renowned non-profit
Be part of an organization that does meaningful work in saving the world
Our client is a government agency that carries national agenda will be a highly visible role to impact a huge segment of the economy.
They are looking for a talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, visionary and highly motivated individual to join them in developing the intended industry within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in an emerging environment that is gaining importance, this may be an opportunity for you.
Exciting CEO role with a government agency
Making positive social impact
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
As BU Director you will be responsible for the growth, profitability and quality of operational service delivery with full accountability for the P&L. The position will be responsible for delivering the business plan objectives and evolving the strategy of the business to drive future growth of revenue and profits. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business relationships and supporting new business sales, with overall operational responsibility for the delivery of the range of products and services
Senior Leadership role
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR22,442 - MYR31,418 per month (MYR269,300 - MYR377,020)
If you have a passion in humanity and is currently exploring out of corporate environment after climbing the corporate ladder for many years, and is looking to add value to organization with a mission and vision to make an impact on human rights through utilizing your vast human resources knowledge, this may be the right calling.
Be part of an organization that does meaningful work in saving the world.
Unique opportunity for seasoned leader to contribute back to the society.
Explore a role out of traditional corporate environment for an international NGO
- InternationalPermanentMYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR240,000)
- This is an excellent opportunity for a capable HR Leader to lead and drive the overall HR strategy in a well known global brand.
- This also provides satisfaction for individual who has the need to contribute back towards people and also the society.
Accelerated Career Growth
- Commercial Director, Based in Hong Kong, Lead a business with extensive revenue and 100+ employees. Meets all Commercialization profit objectives
- The achievement of all growth and profit objectives of Commercialization through effective execution of Regulatory, Agency development, Contract Sales Organization development, and In-licensing of new products
Rare opportunity for such a senior position
Expansion phase of the business
- As a member of Malaysia Management Team, provide reporting and analysis regarding all profit relevant dimensions like product/ customer profitability, process cost and etc.
- To plan, implement and monitor the Finance strategy in order to achieve defined targets.
Good career progression opportunity
Work life balance and good company culture
The Country Director will be accountable for the revenue growth, Profit & Loss and all aspects of the business performance to ensure delivery of the business target set by the region and agreed by the HQ.
A chance to run an exciting and fast growing business
An open fun work culture which rewards individual achievements and success
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client has more than 150 years experience in the shipping/logistics industry. They are a well-recognised company that operates in over 120 cities in more than 15 countries in APAC. Their business is currently experiencing substantial growth in all their services. They are currently looking for a driven Assistant Manager to manage the business development planning and execution, revenue and gross profit for Malaysia.
A driven and supportive work environment
Be a part of a dominating company in the industry
As this role is essential to the organisation, it is vital that the candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Achieving company's key account sales target on assigned chain(s) via close supervision and direct working relationship with various cross functional team and outstation sales team/management
- Trade Spend management within agreed budget, achieve distribution KPI, manage Out Of Stock and trade returns, merchandising and distribution of Point of Sales materials
- Analyse the sales trend with assigned account and develop promotional strategy with marketing/trade marketing proactively to ensure that the sales and marketing objective are achieved
- Maximise sales profit through improving shelving and display, implementing promotions and new product launching
- Initiation or development of strategies, plans and proposals of effective promotion that meet account's needs
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
Competitive base salary
Highly rewarding commission structure
SelangorPermanentMYR50,000 - MYR80,000
An exciting start-up opportunity for an experience CEO to lead a food manufacturing operation with full profit and loss responsibility. The core task of the CEO is to develop and establish the sales & marketing functions, production and operation setup as well as the support function in Malaysia.
Exciting start-up opportunity
A leading role that offers autonomy in steering the company vision and strateg
Didn't find the right Not Profit job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Not Profit jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.