- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
As BU Director you will be responsible for the growth, profitability and quality of operational service delivery with full accountability for the P&L. The position will be responsible for delivering the business plan objectives and evolving the strategy of the business to drive future growth of revenue and profits. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business relationships and supporting new business sales, with overall operational responsibility for the delivery of the range of products and services
Senior Leadership role
As this role is essential to the organisation, it is vital that the candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Achieving company's key account sales target on assigned chain(s) via close supervision and direct working relationship with various cross functional team and outstation sales team/management
- Trade Spend management within agreed budget, achieve distribution KPI, manage Out Of Stock and trade returns, merchandising and distribution of Point of Sales materials
- Analyse the sales trend with assigned account and develop promotional strategy with marketing/trade marketing proactively to ensure that the sales and marketing objective are achieved
- Maximise sales profit through improving shelving and display, implementing promotions and new product launching
- Initiation or development of strategies, plans and proposals of effective promotion that meet account's needs
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
Competitive base salary
Highly rewarding commission structure
- MalaysiaPermanentMYR108,000 - MYR144,000
Are you interested with an opportunity that provides you with exciting exposure and a purposeful career advancement? This could be the job for you! This role is a senior position for talents with 8-10 years of experience in civil and structural design. Working closely with the founders of the consultancy firm, you will be managing a range of projects and be rewarded with profit sharing and partnership opportunities if you are able to perform well.
Always looking for an opportunity or a platform to run your own business?
Join our client; a well established consultancy firm for a rewarding career.
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing revenue/gross profit and market share while developing ongoing relationship with new and existing customers.
Sales experience providing solutions in Ocean & Air Freight Forwarding
Ability to work under pressure, independent and self motivated
The incumbent will have responsibility for all the sales activities including competitive analysis & strategy. He/She will be responsible for building a strong and viable sales organisation that will achieve the sales, market share and profit growth goals for the organisation.
Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
The successful candidate will be a part of the innovative team as a Sales Engineer. The candidate has to provide sales support to the relevant stakeholders in order to maximise equipment sales and customer satisfactions. He/she has to achieve the forecast-ed sales target and profit margin and ensure timely collection of payment.
An opportunity to work with a global industrial leader in several industires
Attractive salary package and benefits
- Provide client development on company products and strategy to key decision makers.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and assist team in delivering a high level of client care.
- Provide valuable advice on distribution, shelving and displays, and provide periodic updates on market analysis and SKU performances
- Ensure individual performance meet or exceed budgeted sales revenue, gross profit, unit placement, expense and equipment contributions projections while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure reports support strategic account planning with key customer accounts
- Positive working experience with clients-identifying strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning company products and services.
Competitive compensation and incentive packages
Professional sales environment with opportunities for career advancement based
Didn't find the right Not Profit job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Not Profit jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.