- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
As BU Director you will be responsible for the growth, profitability and quality of operational service delivery with full accountability for the P&L. The position will be responsible for delivering the business plan objectives and evolving the strategy of the business to drive future growth of revenue and profits. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business relationships and supporting new business sales, with overall operational responsibility for the delivery of the range of products and services
Senior Leadership role
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing revenue/gross profit and market share while developing ongoing relationship with new and existing customers.
Sales experience providing solutions in Ocean & Air Freight Forwarding
Ability to work under pressure, independent and self motivated
The incumbent will have responsibility for all the sales activities including competitive analysis & strategy. He/She will be responsible for building a strong and viable sales organisation that will achieve the sales, market share and profit growth goals for the organisation.
Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
Assistant Brand Manager - assist the Marketing Manager and managed the brands to achieve agreed volume, share and profit objectives. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
An opportunity to be part of a global FMCG business
The successful candidate will be a part of the innovative team as a Sales Engineer. The candidate has to provide sales support to the relevant stakeholders in order to maximise equipment sales and customer satisfactions. He/she has to achieve the forecast-ed sales target and profit margin and ensure timely collection of payment.
An opportunity to work with a global industrial leader in several industires
Attractive salary package and benefits
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position is liable for the Profit and Loss responsibility and to achieve optimum sales revenue and profitability by driving overall sales, marketing and demand creation activities. This is a key leadership position to support the market growth in the country by executing the South East Asia Sales Strategy.
One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR3,000 - MYR4,000 per month (MYR36,000 - MYR48,000)
We are currently recruiting for specialized Billing Analyst to be placed in a well-known business service center in Kuala Lumpur. Our client is one of the world's most renowned MNC companies, holding a strong presence across the globe and it is a market leader within their industry. Having a more than 500 million US dollar operating profit and recently listed on the European Stock Exchange.
Remuneration Package ranging from RM3,000 - RM4,000, depending on experience
Exposure to an MNC environment and culture
- Increase profit and sales of traded products to customers in the designated regions and allocated sectors
- Develop and implement sales and distribution plans
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitor's activities and threats and sales performance
- Personally develop relationships with key customers and assist in closing large orders
- Manage pricing under the direction of Company management in accordance with the Company's strategy to maximise market share and profitability of our client's brands and to obtain maximum possible prices with particular emphasis on large special projects
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner to maintain good customer relationships
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Provide client development on company products and strategy to key decision makers.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and assist team in delivering a high level of client care.
- Provide valuable advice on distribution, shelving and displays, and provide periodic updates on market analysis and SKU performances
- Ensure individual performance meet or exceed budgeted sales revenue, gross profit, unit placement, expense and equipment contributions projections while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure reports support strategic account planning with key customer accounts
- Positive working experience with clients-identifying strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning company products and services.
Competitive compensation and incentive packages
Professional sales environment with opportunities for career advancement based
The Supplies & Service Manager will be to define and follow up process and procedures, reports and templates across the Region to deliver the sales information required by the Account Management and Business Development teams. Follow up and provide training on analysis of such data and reports identifying potential areas of business growth. Define and plan activities and actions that will provide new business opportunities and result in an increased market share. Working closely and reporting to the Operation Manager.
- Implement mission and key activities for After Market Sales growth in local country teams (forecasting, budgeting, sales growth, business development etc.) along with consistent and effective sales execution.
- Synchronise business priorities with Sales operations, Key Account and Channel Sales. Propose and implement the definition of the M-I best practice, processes and rules in direct or indirect liaison with sales activities ensure consistent deployment of these approaches within the Operations in line with company strategy.
- Lead and manage the team activities to deliver Company Strategic Plan - sales, systems integration, pre and post-sales support - all with a view of achieving and/or exceeding planned revenue, margin and operating profit targets.
- Manage the information and communicate on important commercial actions, especially those that require coordination and collaboration between country operations and strategic accounts, and promote the synergies among countries.
- With the co-operation of the Business Development and Sales Support teams provide high-level customer relations support in key accounts, key projects and as appropriate with customers in general.
*Enjoy an innovative and challenging working environment.
*Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Didn't find the right Not Profit job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Not Profit jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.