Senior leadership opportunity to lead a division of an internal audit team at the group headquarters in Hong Kong. This role is critical to ensure strong corporate governance and risk management, and have direct interaction with board members and executive leadership team.
- Leadership internal audit role
- Relocation opportunity to be based in Hong Kong
This role is a CRM manager role that requires someone who is a self-starter and passionate about building something from scratch. It entails having to maintain relationships with existing clients as well as bridging new relationships with potential clients.
- Potential to be part of a rapidly growing industry
- Meaningful scope of work
Our client is one of the leading education institutions in Malaysia and they are currently looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join and lead the marketing and admission team in Penang.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a leading education institution
- Exciting career growth within the organisation
Responsible for planning and managing new and used vehicle sales; which includes volume, market share, profit margin. To define and implement targeted actions to achieve and succeed on defined targets.
- Opportunity to build and expand a strong business into key regions assigned
- Great career progression as part of a leading MNC & multiple avenues for future
Michael Page is the worlds most respected professional recruitment consultancy. For 45 years our strategy has remained constant: organic growth centred around a team-based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within.
- Excellent basic salaries
- Performance based bonus - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
The Finance Analyst is a mid level position where the candidate will look into the corporate expenses which includes CAPEX and ultimately, the profit and loss of the business for APAC region. The position will work closely with the Headquarter and business partners with Business Units in decision making.
- Leader in the industry
- Excellent employment benefits
This is a 6 months contract position which requires the Senior Accountant to prepare Profit Sharing Contract ("PSC") reporting and perform monthly closing for the company. Candidate with experience in PSC accounting and SAP system are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive base salary
- Multinational Oil and Gas company
Our client is seeking a capable Construction Manager to lead the construction team in ensuring the contract requirements are achieved in a timely manner. The successful candidate will also have to place great importance on achieving the safety, sustainability, quality, time and profit objectives for this project.
- Multinational organisation with stable presence in Malaysia
- Diverse and supportive team culture
The key success of this role need to make sure the demand and supply are well balanced in short term and middle term period which in turns of a good balance between service level and inventory performance, good communication skill to keep all stakeholders aligned during whole process and always cost/profit minded.
- Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader