An exciting role for individuals who are seeking to make a real impact to the community.
- Career Advancement
- Pioneering Position
The Head of Human Resources Asia and Oceania will spearhead and support line management in building and retaining a competent, motivated and productive workforce, fully resourced with talented managers and key specialists and with the capacity to achieve Organisation's programme results, whilst ensuring that policies and global best practices in human resources management are implemented
- Global Environmental Organisation
- Strategic and hands-on Regional role (set up/restructure HR from scratch)
As a Finance Controller, you will bring both financial expertise and business leadership to ensure excellent decision making, the maximisation of long-term profits, cash flows and shareholder value as well as the delivery of sustainable financial results.
- Widely Known Manufacturing Company
- Profitable Business with Strong Growth
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible to identify all opportunities to be focused on within the coverage area that will contribute to the achievement of the revenue and profit budget.
- Leading player in the industry
- Attractive remuneration package
As an Accountant, you are responsible to prepare the statutory financial statements, Profit and Loss review, balance sheet reconciliation etc. You will be taking care of Korea market.
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Excellent career progression
- lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department
- Lead the HR planning, hiring, training and development, performance management.
- Opportunities to lead and develop HR divison
- Broaden your perspective and purpose
An exciting and impactful role with a leading company in the industry.
- Career Advancement
- Attractive salary package
Manage the development and implementation of SAP Finance; through the development, establishment and implementation of SAP Finance which is not limited to FI (General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP) & Asset Management (AM)) and CO (Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting & Internal Order (IO)) enhancement framework.
- Global MNC based environment
- Continuous learning opportunities