As a GL Specialist, you will be responsible to oversee and assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports. This role is to be based in Malaysia.
- Opportunity to be work abroad
- Accessible via Public Transport
In this role, you will be accountable to manage your third-part counterparts by driving efficiency of deliveries through routing analysis and providing solutions for cost-saving initiatives.
- Fast-moving environment
- A leading distribution service provider for an essential sector
This Inside Sales Manager is responsible for driving a solution based sales approach on their team to help their customers to better manage and utilize their existing Records Management program. The Inside Sales Manager drives performance by effectively driving a winning culture, motivating and coaching their team to exceed monthly objectives.
- Regional opportunities
- Lucrative remuneration package
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a leadership role with an established Islamic Fund Management & Unit Trust Management Company. The Company is one of the top pioneers in the investment industry, with stable growth in asset under management and investor base.
- Established Islamic Fund Management & Unit Trust Management Company
- Leadership Role in a Top Pioneer in the Investment Industry
The candidate will be responsible for driving the company's IFS financial module implementation.
- Opportunity to join a leading energy company.
- Attractive Salary Package.
You will be running the environments by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health, building software tools and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications.
- Be part of a company innovating cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This role is responsible to implement the defined global category strategies and objectives within the plant and to comply with all processes and policies. Increase Value Optimization by using sourcing tools such as Ariba (e-sourcing and contract), Report and collect data of cost saving projects & spend analysis for category management.
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
Applicant to this role is responsible to process incoming payment form customer and Investigate and follow up on unidentified or unmatched collections on a timely manner.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Extensive job training program
This role is responsible for to support and process finance processes and controls in accordance with policies, procedures, regulations, and service level agreements to ensure correct and timely payments.
- Excellent Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
As the market trend moves towards upskilling and diversifying skillsets, companies increasingly seek for multi-skilled specialists - In this role, you have the chance to develop core Legal and Compliance skills, whilst specialising in 2 critical and highly sought after areas (Sanctions and Data Protection). You will assume regional purview, as the subject matter expert for regional businesses.
- Regional Headquarters of a Fortune 500 Corporation
- Opportunity to assume regional lead role of 2 critical areas
- This role is responsible to drive savings and create values through executing projects or cost reduction exercise in each category.
- Manage suppliers and reduce the risk of supply disruption. Lead supplier qualification and new product qualifications including audits and etc.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing company
- Newly created position
This is a leadership role in a global retail conglomerate, to provide strategic directions and lead all sustainability initiatives.
- Global Conglomerate (Retail, FMCG, Essential Services)
- Leadership Role in Sustainability
In this role as Digital Content and eCommerce Writer, your primary goal is to create and edit engaging content for all our webstores. In addition to producing content you will have the opportunity to produce weekly newsletters and promote these via social channels.
The Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager will manage a market leading brand - growing, sustaining and inevitably building the brand to greater heights. This role reports to the Marketing Manager and has one direct report.
- Opportunity to be part of a global MNC and managing one of the leading brands in
- Competitive package with good benefits
- This role is responsible to support business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a team manager and decision maker to ensure that the team is working efficiently
- Provide support & coaching to agents and provide valuable input on processes to the operations team.
- Opportunity to join a leading global MNC
- Fast paced working environment
This position provides support to all Evonik SAP end users for all processes, globally. Ensures that all SAP related incidents are fully qualified and either resolved or dispatched to the appropriate member of the Process Support team in the regions or to the appropriate process team based on the relevant dispatch matrix in a timely and efficient manner.
- Safe working environment
- Attractive remuneration
The Regional Data Engineer will oversee full responsibility the company's data enginering & data management locally and regionally. They are looking for an to lead and help build their data-focused strategic direction moving forward.
- To join one of the world's most exciting regional company
- Pioneering a newly created data analytic and CoE business unit
As the PTP Accountant, you play a crucial role acting as the point of contact between the Business Process Outsourcing delivery Team and the local finance organization. You are expected to come with end-to-end Procure to Pay (PTP) hands on experience. This will be an expansion headcount to support the newly acquired business.
- Great company culture & environment
- Clear career progresion and trajectory
Anyone with 1 or 2 years Cost Accounting experience are welcome to apply. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Great Career Progression
- Safe working environment
Our client is looking for a Customs Expert to be responsible to observe regulatory changes in Customs legislation in A/P Region and global (with impact on A/P) and evaluate the impact on the legal entities in the Countries.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation