This role will be providing financial planning and analytic service to the functional division and regional team. On top of that, this role will also be the controlling partner for the functional division in order to facilitate business performance.
- Joining the largest chemical MNC
- Great career prospects and working environment
This role will report directly to the CFO and given opportunity to rotate in different functions within finance departments. This role will also work with multiple top leaders in the organization in order to understand the business and drive the business transformation.
- Opportunity to join the largest retail MNC
- Able to work with top leaders in the organization
This person will be involved in financial analysis, costing and will be working very closely with the bosses.
- Good opportunity to grow
- Good career progression
The person will be involved in the management reporting, budget, forecast of the company.
- Multinational Corporation
- Good career progression
This role will be assisting the Head of Finance and Regional FP&A Director to evaluate business performance and present to the top management for business decision making. On top of this, this role will also has the first hand experience in business transformation.
- Be part of the global retail company
- Able to contribute to business transformation
The Finance Analyst is a mid level position where the candidate will look into the corporate expenses which includes CAPEX and ultimately, the profit and loss of the business for APAC region. The position will work closely with the Headquarter and business partners with Business Units in decision making.
- Leader in the industry
- Excellent employment benefits
This role will be part of the local Finance team that manage all finance and controlling activities including financial reporting, local compliance report and taxation. On top of that, this role will also be working closely with stakeholders from multiple countries.
- Ppportunity to work in a well-known FMCG company
- To be the succesor for the Regional Finance Controller
Our client is a UK based market leader in their industry. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are seeking to further invest to accelerate their business globally and are looking for a Process Improvement Analyst. This presents a great opportunity for experienced and ambitious individuals looking to join a great MNC.
- Fun and vibrant workplace, joining a team of committed and dynamic individuals
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
Key responsibility is to maintain the vendor master data records in system, updating, coordinating and execute master data uploads as per SLA.
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Strategic location of company
In line with overall business expansion and requirements to build a strong Investment and Corporate Finance team, comprising of different subject matter expertise, we welcome applications from experienced Investment / Corporate Finance professionals (from Analyst level, up to Senior Analyst, Manager, Senior Manager level).
- Investment arm of a well established MNC conglomerate
- Different specialisations, level, scope, geo, businesses, asset classes
Financial Analyst role within the Services Industry. 4-6 years working experience in financial planning required, external audit experience will be a bonus.
- Exciting Career Progression Opportunity
- Be Part of Fast Growing Company
A career in finance migration that offers ample opportunities be involved in the modern IT and Finance world. As a senior analyst, you work in collaboration with all the finance departments on various projects for optimizing and overhauling information systems impacting the repositories.
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- Professional development opportunities