Our client is a renowned retail company in the business of selling unique, durable, and well-designed watches. With a focus on professional development and ample on-the-job training opportunities, they are a young, thriving company with an open culture. They are currently hiring for an ERP Business Analyst to join their IT team in KL.
- Global MNC with stable and consistent funding
- Attractive Remuneration
You will be part of an innovative team, given on the job training, and looking into business controlling and analysis role.
- Multinational organization
- Good career progression
A world leading MNC in FMCG industry is looking for a Business Analyst to join them. The successful candidate will assist in the engagement of the business users on industry/function leading technologies. The key role will be to engage and be a bridge between business users and the IT department.
- *Global Leading MNC
- *Attractive remuneration package (RM 5,000 - RM 8,000)
This role will support the business analysis, financial and management reporting and controlling of the operational business. In addition, this role will also be part of the transformation team to drive the continuous improvement.
- Joining the largest chemical MNC
- Great career prospects and working environment
In this role you will work with the client's leadership teams to analyze their business application needs and make recommendations based on their requirements. This role will entail requirements gathering/analysis, design specifications, implementations, testing, support, and training.
- * Rewarding salary, perks, and bonuses
- * Fun environment to work in, allowing you to maintain a good work-life balance
This role require candidate to be working independent,have the collaborative mindset of working well with other stakeholders to foster business improvement processes and initiate ideas for better processes.
- Large PLC
- Global role
This role will report directly to the Finance Director and Managing Director of the business. Key contributions for this role will be assisting the FD and MD to come out with business decision by doing financial and operation modelling, variance analysis and trend analysis.
- Be part of fast-growing MNC that promote wellness
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry
Looking for someone who is keen to take up new challenges and keen to join pioneer team. My client is currently looking for a business analyst to cater to its new projects. The company consists of very experienced developers and management.
- *Opportunity to interact with stakeholders from various domains
- *Extremely supportive management that supports great work-life balance
As a Business Analyst, the incumbent will have end-to-end responsibility for understanding and delivering automated digital journey of customer on boarding, customer KYC, customer registration, customer management and retention process.
- Senior level of leadership and high ownership.
- Opportunity to be associated with a high growth MNC.
Responsible for contract compliance reviews [for both Financial/ Commercial terms] globally where you will manage a team of business analysts who work with a cross-functional team of professionals to evaluate, document, implement and make recommendations on processes by planning and execution of contract reviews on global business partner and providing data to support audit findings.
- Opportunity to work in a MNC which see employees development as first priority
- Rewarding remuneration package
Looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to introduce Business Intelligence tools for in depth analysis of Procurement Spend for APAC Procurement teams.
- Regional scope of work
- Top Multinational Organization