- InternationalPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR120,000)
Our client is looking for a talented individual to be the bridge between technology and the business to help accelerate the growth of the company.
Attractive remuneration package
Great industry exposure
- MalaysiaPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR96,000)
Responsible for ensuring implementation of requirements of the systems and optimal performance to clients is managed and successful for applications locally, regionally or globally developed
Great company culture
Excellent salary package
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR3,000 - MYR5,000 per month (MYR36,000 - MYR60,000)
Our client is a renowned retail MNC, well known for their establishment in the luxury fashion globally. In line with their current expansion, they are opening a role for a Finance Business Analyst, and this role ideally acts as a bridge between the finance and commercial team.
Opportunity to step into a Commercial support function
Dynamic Opportunity With A Growing MNC
- InternationalPermanentMYR13,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR156,000 - MYR180,000)
The successful incumbent will bring in strong analytic capability and tactful business partnering with key stakeholders across APAC towards new business opportunities, savings hypotheses, insightful recommendations to buyers, and deploy process improvements opportunities.
Stepping into a prominent regional role
Warm culture and environment
Seeking for a career growth, which not only allows for a high exposure business partnering role, but most importantly allows you to grow with a highly motivated team? Look no further, here is your opportunity to join a global MNC, where you can step up your growth to the next level.
*Candidates open for relocation to Johor are also welcome.
Exceptional opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
Warm culture and environment
The job incumbent plays an active role in supporting the development and implementation of our long term strategy through global portfolio management projects, M&A business case development, investigating and assessing new business opportunities within existing and new markets with the aim to support our business platforms in taking tactical and strategic decisions to achieve our strong ambition for sustainable profitable growth.
- You participate in the further development of our global business portfolio manager by assessing business segments and working out cases for M&A or organic growth
- You will provide your internal customers with an analysis of the market attractiveness, an industry analysis that covers the key points to understand the industry, the elaboration of the value chain, a SWOT analysis, etc., up to the presentation of the business case to our senior management.
- You explore and analyse attractive acquisition targets and you are involved in the analysis of the technological capabilities and market value appreciation as part of the due diligence process.
- You participate and or take the lead in different change projects by assessing internal information, facilitating workshops & working with internal stakeholders;
* Attractive remuneration package.
* Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR10,000
The position of the Financial Analyst - Business Partner is established to correctly measure, thoroughly analyse and clearly communicate financial matters for several departments in the business. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this position is responsible for assisting with planning, budgeting and forecasting as well as providing business support on existing and new businesses.
Competitive remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM10,000 depending on experience).
Opportunity to advise the business from a finance point of view.
Didn't find the right Business Analyst job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Business Analyst jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.