- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR9,000 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR108,000)
Able to work independently and identify opportunities to business partner the brands to achieve higher financial performance for the Affiliate.
Well Established MNC.
Fantastic working environment.
- InternationalPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR120,000)
Our client is looking for a talented individual to be the bridge between technology and the business to help accelerate the growth of the company.
Attractive remuneration package
Great industry exposure
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR8,500
Our client is looking for a talented individual who will be responsible for application support, functionality deployment, and maintain partnership with the country business teams ensuring close alignment to reach organisational objectives.
Great industry exposure.
Attractive remuneration package.
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR3,000 - MYR5,000 per month (MYR36,000 - MYR60,000)
Our client is a renowned retail MNC, well known for their establishment in the luxury fashion globally. In line with their current expansion, they are opening a role for a Finance Business Analyst, and this role ideally acts as a bridge between the finance and commercial team.
Opportunity to step into a Commercial support function
Dynamic Opportunity With A Growing MNC
- InternationalPermanentMYR13,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR156,000 - MYR180,000)
The successful incumbent will bring in strong analytic capability and tactful business partnering with key stakeholders across APAC towards new business opportunities, savings hypotheses, insightful recommendations to buyers, and deploy process improvements opportunities.
Stepping into a prominent regional role
Warm culture and environment
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
They are currently looking for dynamic IT Business Analyst to be part of an exciting and challenging environment. As an IT Business Analyst, he/she will be in charge of improving the overall operational efficiency and leveraging the benefits of the company's investments in Information Technologies.
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package (RM8,000 - RM 12,000 depending on experience)
The job incumbent plays an active role in supporting the development and implementation of our long term strategy through global portfolio management projects, M&A business case development, investigating and assessing new business opportunities within existing and new markets with the aim to support our business platforms in taking tactical and strategic decisions to achieve our strong ambition for sustainable profitable growth.
- You participate in the further development of our global business portfolio manager by assessing business segments and working out cases for M&A or organic growth
- You will provide your internal customers with an analysis of the market attractiveness, an industry analysis that covers the key points to understand the industry, the elaboration of the value chain, a SWOT analysis, etc., up to the presentation of the business case to our senior management.
- You explore and analyse attractive acquisition targets and you are involved in the analysis of the technological capabilities and market value appreciation as part of the due diligence process.
- You participate and or take the lead in different change projects by assessing internal information, facilitating workshops & working with internal stakeholders;
* Attractive remuneration package.
* Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
The incumbent will be assisting the Group Business Development Regional Project Manager, SEA on the development and implementation of our long term strategy, M&A business case development, investigating and assessing new business opportunities within existing and new markets with the aim to support our business platforms in taking tactical and strategic decisions to achieve our strong ambition for sustainable profitable growth.
Enjoy an innovative environment that involves challenges and growth.
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Didn't find the right Business Analyst job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Business Analyst jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.