In this role you will be responsible for supervising the end-to-end operations, develop & enforce SOP's, and build & train a team to support rapid business growth and ensure smooth logistic and warehouse operations.
- One of Malaysia's largest supply & distribution manufacturer.
- A company with promising financial and business growth.
The Logistics Manager (SEA) is accountable for the entire operations processes which includes managing 3PL contractors while ensuring compliance, and driving business partnering with commercial teams.
- An international company with proven growth records
- Carries some of the most iconic brands among retailers
- Oversee in all network strategy & planning.
- Responsible in handling cargo terminals, port authorities and industry players.
- Opportunity to be part of a prestigious company and a market leader.
- It is an interesting role which adding value to enhance your career
Our client is a leading integrated smart supply chain and logistics solutions provider who has just acquired a local firm in Malaysia and they are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to build brand awareness in Malaysia and create a strong marketing team locally.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a pioneer team
- Develop marketing strategy and team from scratch