The Senior Logistics Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and strategic direction, and is accountable to the internal customer service business managers for service quality and levels.
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Excellent career progression
In this role, you will be accountable for Logistic & Warehouse department, overseeing the strategic implementations as well as process improvements while prioritising the distributions of dangerous goods, ensuring safety and health regulations are compliant.
- A pioneering organization in Malaysia within their specialised sector
- Be part of a dynamic team with a continuous-improvement mindset
Sourcing Manager is required to have good experience in warehousing products (capex and opex) and services and to lead the strategic supplier negotiation with suppliers.
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Regional scope of work