- Our client is one of the market leader in supply chain and warehouse industry. To support their growth, they are currently seeking to recruit a Country Manager (Philippines) to lead a highly succesful team.
- Responsible for the full Country P&L and operations.
- Senior assignment - Country P&L responsibility
- European MNC
Our client is Technology MNC. With years for successful track record, they are currently experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for a dynamic, ambitious Country Manager with proven track record to join them.
- Country Manager Position
- Fast growing Tech MNC
The Country Manager will be responsible to help set up the operations in Malaysia and will be the focal point for overall Operations & Supply Chain activities besides overseeing & managing the Contract Manufacturers & Suppliers in Malaysia.
- Opportunity to help set up the Malaysia operations
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
Understand the importers business model with prior relevant experience in car industry
Will be responsible for development of market (Volume/ Share/ profitability) including new product launches, markets surveys etc.
- Principal automotive company
- Huge global presence
My client is recruiting for a Country Service Manager with a sound technical knowledge in Robotics and Automation to be part of their global organisation. Click here to find out more!
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
You will be driving the business development team here in Malaysia penetrating into the Banking and Financial Services industry. You will be representing this company for their payment technology products and service lines spread across both retail and corporate technology verticals.
- Career progression to Country Head short term
As the HR Manager, you are responsible to make decisions about the day-to-day operation; act as main contact point to internal/external clients for general enquiries and issue resolutions in defined areas of the overall HR spectrum. Furthermore, act as a Business Partner for the Country Manager.
- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation