- KlangPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR96,000)
- Planning and collecting data to determine the manufacturing cost
- Performing analysis and study with regards to cost analyses and profitability
Good personal and career progression opportunities
Attractive salary and benefits
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is a large organisation based in worldwide looking for an analytically and strategically minded costing analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for costing candidate who is eager to develop and grow with the company.
Strategic location of company - Accessible by public transportation
Successful and expanding business
- InternationalPermanentMYR3,500 - MYR4,500 per month (MYR42,000 - MYR54,000)
Our Client is a well-known, innovative and expanding organisation. With a renowned collection of award winning developments, several projects underway and a large portfolio of investments across South East Asia, this is the ideal time to join a high-performing team as a Cost Accounting Officer.
Exposure to an MNC environment.
Valuable migration/transition opportunity
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that is based in Klang Valley, Malaysia. They are well known for their excellent dynamic and diverse company culture, career development, rotation and training opportunities.
Due to sustained growth they are seeking to hire competent professionals who are passionate to grow with them. - External Auditors who are looking for their first commercial experience with the relevant experience or even interest are strongly encouraged to apply in.-
Attractive remuneration package (RM7,000 - RM9,000 depending on experience)
Exciting career enhancement opportunities within an established organisation
- Advice and support the General Manager on repair financial issues, develop strategies and plans to meet all financial commitments.
- Responsible for all financial forecasting, monthly accounting close, cost initiatives and standard metric reporting. Summarize monthly forecasts and conduct periodic performance to plan meetings.
- Supervise and prepare quarterly business review presentations and an annual business plan.
Attractive salary package
Great development opportunities
Didn't find the right Cost Accountant job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Cost Accountant jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.