Procurement & Supply Chain - Logistics jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is looking for a highly capable, experienced, driven and motivated Supply Chain Senior Manager to oversee our existing Product & Supply Chain department and help us drive operational and cost efficiencies as we continue to expand across the region.
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in Supply Chain
You will be part of the APAC Process Engineering and Operations Excellence team. You will lead/support the design, development and deployment of end to end E-Commerce/Healthcare solutions, including Pickup & Delivery, Last Mile, Gateway, Ramp, Sort, Clearance and handling processes in /Vendor/Partner operations. You will lead/support cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales, IT, Operations, Network Planning, and Local Planning & Engineering.
- Regional Role
- Process Improvement
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You report to the Retail Logistics Manager, and will be responsible for the service business sourcing projects to support the IKEA stores for our markets, i.e. in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- You have to define, develop, implement, assess and follow-up on the overall transportation & service product offers; undertake negotiations to secure best price & quality of the service product offers provided to our customers. This includes home delivery, assembly, installation, and parcel delivery operations as part of our multinational ambition.
- You know your business processes and how the users and customers perceive their situation. You share business knowledge with the store and external service providers, and have a high ability to prioritise and make business and customer's needs known.
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package