Life Sciences - Research & Development jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Research & Development jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Innovation Director is expected to lead and supervise regional innovation initiatives and key projects in the region. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and possess a minimum 10 years of R&D experience in a Oil & Fats industry at a Senior Manager/Director level.
- Opportunities for International Transfer
- Regional Leaderhip Role
Leading global brand in glove manufacturing looking for an enterprising, commercially-minded, and highly competent Product Development Manager with a global outlook who will be a valuable addition to its existing R&D function.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR180,000)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Attractive fringe benefits
Reporting to the Analytical Director in US, the Regional Analytical R&D Manager is responsible to:
- Actively participate in the lab to support local sites, in terms of trouble shooting and method development.
- Provide expertise in the areas of analytical science and technology, such as method remediation/development and validation, identification of impurities, trouble shooting, investigation and state-of-the-art methodology and equipment to the sites.
- Cooperate closely with major stakeholders at site and regional level, and other Analytical Science & Technology (AST) functions to facilitate solutions to complex challenges and optimal prioritization of AST resource.
- Support the Quality Control network and lead activities related to analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Support direct on-site support in troubleshooting, investigations and method remediation/development by performing laboratory experiments on site, and by providing technical expertise with support from global AST network.
- Support the efforts of implementing laboratory excellence projects across sites in the Asia Pacific region.
- Author and review key analytical documentations and CMC reports (validation, method transfer/equivalency, method, specification).
- Established European MNC in pharmaceutical business
- Career development opportunities