Finance & Accounting - Group Consolidation jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Group Consolidation jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
- Develop a strong support team within Group Finance, with emphasis on continuous development of standards and processes.
- To ensure year-end reporting of the group of companies, including consolidation package, tax & deferred tax computation and preparation of audited financial statements.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR9,500
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a MNC
- Attractive salary package
Public Listed Company
InternationalPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
- Public Listed Company
- Fast growing
Our client is a large Group with multiple business portfolio. They are looking for a technically strong Group Accountant / Finance Manager with experience in group reporting, consolidation, treasury, tax. Individuals with exposure in IPO or Public Listed Companies is encouraged to apply.
- Join a reputable large organisation with diversifed businesses
- Opportunities for learning and development through job rotation
- Manage the preparation of group consolidation report of both financial and non-financial business information, and ensure it is timely, reliable and accurate.
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Manage the quarterly bursa announcement requirement.
- Identify and improve the Group Reporting process and ensure process controls and integrity.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR10,000
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position in an international conglomerate
- Great development opportunities
Keen to be a part of a rapidly evolving industry?
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR120,000)
- Robust and fast growing environment
- Challenging position in a growing industry
Are you looking for a progressive career opportunity?
- An opportunity for career advancement
- Robust and rapidly growing environment
This position will be handling full spectrum of finance and accounting, a giant retail Company. Responsibilities are including:
- Handling end-to-end accounting and reporting function
- Will be heading a big team within the Company
- Very strong in consolidation
- In-depth knowledge of reporting standard
- Ensure that all statutory reporting are submitted on timely manner
- Strong exposure within retail
- Be a part of the exciting transition
- Strong exposed to consolidation and multiple BUs