12 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Penang
- PenangPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR192,000)
An exciting Engineering Manager opportunity with a market leading food and beverage manufacturer based in Penang.
- Multinational Organization
- Excellent Job Satisfaction
This role will require to be responsible for Sales & Marketing Department, you will involve in strategizing, planning and developing effective sales & marketing strategies. There are multiple positions available, Central, Southern Region and Northern Region, Malaysia.
- Few Position available: Johor, Penang, Kedah
- Successful Reputable International Property Developer
A renowned EMS semiconductor company is currently in the look for a Senior Operations Manager for their plant in Penang, Malaysia. Reporting to the Managing Director directly, the Senior Operations Manager will be overseeing multiple teams within the manufacturing operations.
PenangPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR7,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR84,000)
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great potential in career development
Our client is looking for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager to accommodate their growth.
- A great Assistant Manager role with an established MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and global career advancement
Global MNC in plastic injection moulding looking for a highly capable Senior Engineer in Tooling to facilitate the fabrication of injection moulding tools through project management of tooling fabrication, conceptual design of tooling, and implementation of tooling into the manufacturing processes.
PenangPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR192,000)
- Training & development opportunities
- Collaborative and meritocratic work environment
Responsible for leading the Production Planning function for the site in line with Company Production Planning & Control Strategy and Policies.
PenangPermanentMYR15,000 - MYR25,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR300,000)
- A great managerial position with an established MNC
- Excellent regional career progression
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for overall management of company supply chain function. He/She is responsible to formulate and implement supply chain strategies in order to develop professional, cost effective and highly efficient plans and ensure very high level of service from supply chain operation. These strategies include forecasting, order management, inventory control, logistic planning and trade compliance.
PenangPermanentMYR15,000 - MYR18,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR216,000)
- A great role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturing company
Are you a finance professional in senior management position who is passionate about leading the operational activities of an SSC and contributing to the future direction as part of the Corporate Finance & SSC Operating Model and in line with the company's purpose and values.
In accordance with the company's plans to embark on the next stage of their lifecycle, they are looking for proven Finance Shared Services professionals to apply to the role of Finance SSC Lead.
PenangPermanentMYR4,000 - MYR5,000 per month (MYR48,000 - MYR60,000)
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a Fortune 500 shared services
- A great opportunity to develop your leadership and stakeholder management skills
Looking for talented individuals who are keen to work in a global MNC with great industry exposure.
- Great remuneration package
- Great working environment
Are you a Finance Manager or Senior Finance Manager? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the fast growing education company
- Develop your career in this company with good career prospect