Michael Page is a worldwide leader in technology recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in IT positions across the country.
Specialists In IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialise in recruiting IT professionals across the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Real Estate
- Retail and Luxury Brands
Some common roles for which we recruit include:
- Applications Manager
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Database Development and Administration
- Director of IT Infrastructure
- Information Security Analyst
- Infrastructure Design and Support Systems
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support Software
- General Manager, Technology
- Management Consultant (IT Advisory)
- Network Engineer
- Pre/Post-Sales Consultant
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Program Director or Manager
- Regional/Country IT Director
- Server/Systems Administrator
- Solutions Architect