- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A global online business, market leaders in their field and with world class technology underpinning their well respected brand. Due to the significant growth in the Cambodian market this is a newly created role for an individual to lead and shape the sales team. An outstanding opportunity for a Cambodian to give back to their community, by educating their customers, and helping customers to grow their businesses.
Global online market leading brand, Newly created role
Sales leadership role, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reporting to the CEO, the responsibilities will include functional guidance & leadership to be given to Commercial, Marketing/Technical Department as well as supporting global initiatives. You are expected to develop sales revenue, managing pricing, managing customer relationship and sales activities.
The Sales Director will manage the teams with the below responsibilities:
- Identify, formulate and implement sales strategies to meet business objectives including volumes and price.
- Lead, motivate and developed the sales team in meeting sales, objectives including pursuing sales leads and enquires, pricing strategy, exploring new project opportunities, prompt and regular pre-sales follow-up or servicing and effective product selling.
- Continually analyse and monitor sales performance and actively implement measures to close gaps.
- Provide accurate sales forecast to facilitate the operations of the business.
- Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain a sustainable project specification listing and project sales order-book.
- Contribute to company's cash flow through prudent management of credit limits and debtors, exercising sound judgement supported by market and financial information.
- Partner with the Technical team to ensure proper support to the Sales & Marketing team including technical support, specification work, training, product installation. .
- Support and contribute to product improvement and new product development initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with the Technical team and QA/QC to identify and procure all required product testing, certifications, endorsements and registrations.
The chance to contribute to a growing MNC with ambitious expansion plans
Great career progression
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The incumbent will have responsibility for all levels of sales activities including sales projections and performance, sales policies & procedures and competitive analysis & strategy. He/She will be responsible to expand the Air Conditioner business in Malaysia and increase the market share.
Opportunity to be part of a world leading electronics organization
Strong management opportunity with an attractive remuneration package
The National Sales Manager is responsible in developing the Decorative Project Paint market for our client for Malaysia & Singapore. Launching of new or improved products for projects, tracking the projects follow up nationwide, conduct nationwide project paint school, representing our client for Malaysia & Singapore Decorative in Regional Project meeting and improve customer relationship to ensure profitability and increase market share in projects nationwide. Reporting to the General Sales Manager - Decorative and other responsibilities are not limited to:
- To achieve annual sales target through planning, implementing and executing programs according to decorative strategy, business plan and balance score card.
- Hold regular meetings with employees in projects division esp. in particular to Malaysia & Singapore project team, to monitor their progress, and to give guidance, directions, motivation and assistance in order to lead them to successful achievement of set goals
- Recruit, coach, train and retain employees by providing skills and competence development program to enhance and improve skill set needed to perform in their job scope.
- Develop and monitor new areas of sales by getting feedback from subordinates on market trends and positioning in order to reinforce market and product confidence.
- Plan, manage and monitor sales objectives and collection by conducting monthly meetings, KIT and yearly appraisal with staffs to ensure what has been planned is carried out smoothly.
* Attractive salary package and a promising career path.
* Strong growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
This role will require to be responsible for Sales & Marketing Department, you will involve in strategizing, planning and developing effective sales & marketing strategies. There are multiple positions available, Central, Southern Region and Northern Region, Malaysia.
Few Position available: Johor, Penang, Kedah
Successful Reputable International Property Developer
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Sales Manager will be the key driver for the aftermarket sales and original equipment services channel. This role will be reporting to the Business Manager. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Contribute to business planning at executive board level to develop sales strategy that is consistent with the group's overall mission, vision and long term objectives.
- Establish target in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the organisation against these goals
- Develop sales plan, activities and campaign and manage the day to day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organisation overall sales strategy for an assigned geography, product line or market segment or list of customer accounts.
- Lead, direct and control sales function so that policy, procedures and activities meet the group's short and long term business objectives, comply with regulation and standards, and protect the group's public reputation.
- He is to oversee work performance for both Independent Aftermarket (IAM) and Original Equipment Services (OES) channel
Strong regional growth potential.
Opportunity to travel regionally through ASEAN countries.
- Increase profit and sales of traded products to customers in the designated regions and allocated sectors.
- Work with a team of sales engineers and internal sales officers
- Develop and implement sales and distribution plans
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitors activities and threats and sales performance
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating, and controlling.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and exceeds sales, profit and expense management expectations.
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
Our client is one of the key players within the electronics industry. With almost a century since its establishment, the company is now widely used in businesses and households across the globe. Our client provides highly innovative, dependable products and services, and are looking for dedicated and driven talents to join their team.
Attractive incentives and remuneration package
Opportunity to work with a multi-national conglomerate and a world-class leader
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is one of the world's biggest public companies specializing in electronics. With close to a century of establishment, the company has since grown to be one of the leading global key players in their industries. Our client provides highly innovative, dependable products and services, They provide proven solutions to their corporate clients, and are looking for dedicated and driven talents to join their team.
Competitive base salary with attractive bonuses and incentives
Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
The National Sales Manager will be playing a crucial role growing or expanding the channel distribution and overall achievement of sales targets set for the total business, managing within the marketing budgets for business plan execution with key accounts and various trade partner groups.
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
An opportunity to be part of one of the most popular fashion brand
Sales Manager - Consumer Product (Philippines)
- Chance to be responsible of the Philippines market nationwide
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC with excellent business practices
Responsible of the Philippines market nationwide
Opportunity to work with a leading MNC with excellent business practices
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position is liable for the Profit and Loss responsibility and to achieve optimum sales revenue and profitability by driving overall sales, marketing and demand creation activities. This is a key leadership position to support the market growth in the country by executing the South East Asia Sales Strategy.
One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
The Sales Manager will be responsible to drive the business in Malaysia for the Oil, Petroleum, and Chemical industry. This role is to ensure the continuous relationship with existing key customers and drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Business Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- Identify and develop existing and new businesses in Malaysia by executing sales strategies to meet short and long terms targets set for the company.
- In consultation with the Nation Sales Manager (NSM) identify and formulate sales plans and any specific objectives for the area, as well as required actions to achieve these objectives
- Identify area potential - territorial and by target customers and agree the steps required / action plan. Support, guide, mentor and coach junior ASM's in the field visiting customers.
- Achieve personal sales target and support the junior sales team to achieve the overall territory
- Presentation of lectures and running seminars on general or specific aspects of the efficient use of steam.
- Plan, manage and direct area screening and potential available market (PAM) exercises on a regular basis.
To be part of a growing MNC locally.
Opportunity to be part of challenging yet interesting industry.
The role reports directly to the Global Lead based in the Europe and will cover Asia Pacific, with key focus in Malaysia and Singapore.
Excellent exposure in an international industrial company
World leader in Crane & Cargo Handling Solutions
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Our client is one of the largest interior fit-out company in Asia with strong track records in key premium projects within the region.
One of the largest interior fit-out company in Asia
Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus
High-performing sales leader that meets customer acquisition and revenue growth targets, capable of keeping the organisation competitive and innovative. Candidate should be a strongly motivated individual who strives to achieve personal sales targets and a leader that will build up a reputable sales team from the bottom.
A prospective career in a fast growing multinational logistic company
Working with a team of highly engaged professional
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
- May also have supervisory responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives and strategies to ensure their execution to meet agreed objectives.
- Develop flexible business models to suit various market and business needs. Coordinate, develop and execute global key account strategy on country level.
- Proactively seeking on new business opportunities and constantly looking for new alternative solutions to improve product and solution sales.
- Ability to meet agreed KPI's and exceeds sales and profit according to the budget targets to meet management expectations.
- Sound personal judgement and applications of creative solutions to solve problems effectively and efficiently. Ability to build partnerships and work across functional and regional boundaries to quickly engage the most knowledgeable people in solving customer issues.
Attractive salary package and a promising career path
Regional business management in Singapore.
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Candidate is responsible to develop long term sales & marketing plan of the company's development project. Candidate with oversea working experience and familiar with Malaysia market is welcome to apply.
Large residential real estate developer
Oversea experience and familiar with Malaysia market is welcome to apply
Excellent opportunity for a passionate, commercially driven sales person to take on a regional business development role with a multinational company!
Hong Kong Based, South & South East Asia Market
The incumbent will be Responsible for the growth and profitability of the company District Sales & Service location. Plans, directs and controls the sale of products and/or services in specific geographical area. Creates both short and long term goals, and provides a pathway for staff to meet district sales & profitability objectives. Major duties include developing sales objectives, plans, programs and budgets; directing sales operations through subordinate Territory Sales Managers. Works with engineering, manufacturing, distribution and matrix support areas to ensure customer needs are met and accounts are collected timely. Meets all Balanced Scorecard objectives. The key responsibilities include:
- Runs the growing business by supervising district resources and partnering with key corporate, manufacturing and distribution personnel, including matrix support areas, to meet service goals. Coordinates product delivery by managing engineering and customer support functions and reviewing scheduling of product. Must ensure collection of accounts is completed.
- Trains and familiarises new Territory Managers-in-Training with established policies, practices, products and services. Knows and understands the competition and teaches company products and services and how they compare in the market. Coaching sales team to create innovative forming solutions. Responsible for overall development and growth of sales staff, including mentoring.
- Develops and implements district strategic marketing and sales plan. Forecasts to achieve corporate and district objectives for products and services. Tracks competition products and customer base. Creates strategies to penetrate competition base.
Opportunity to showcase leadership capabilities across Johor and Singapore
Exposure into a challenging yet interesting industry.
Didn't find the right Sales job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Sales - Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.