Warehouse Process Improvement Manager
An exciting role with an established MNC
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global 3PL MNC based in Selangor.
- Lead improvement initiatives by identifying and leading continues process improvement initiatives within the organization.
- To work closely with operations manager to improve process and ensure that operations meeting the customer KPI
- Ensure all business processes and supporting documents are documented and maintained accordingly.
- Act as customer and operations liaison point for continuous improvement.
- Manage, develop and allocate resources for the continuous process improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position in manufacturing or warehousing industry. Experience in 3PL is an advantage.
- Process improvement qualifications such as DMAIC or Six Sigma
- Knowledge of process improvement implementations skills
- Strong data analysis experience is a must
- Good communications with all level
- Pro-active, fast learner, service oriented and good team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Working with our client means taking responsibility, mastering challenges and continuously growing as part of their diverse and global team. You would be able to contribute to the organization's success through various exciting career opportunities and be part of the world's leading logistics company.