Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with presence close to 30 years.
- Set up and maintain physical condition of Warehouse by planning and structuring design layouts including inspecting equipment to ensure operation-ability in the Warehouse.
- Organize a safe and efficient receipt, storage and issue of warehoused goods to the right place, time and quantity.
- Ensure compliance of Workplace Health and Safety in the Warehouse.
- Establish process and procedures to be followed to manage inbound and outbound of materials' flow.
- Manage overall Warehouse operations, handle inventory movement with good record.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, periodical cycle count.
- Support warehouse sourcing activity with Procurement, when needed.
- Maintain warehouse staff capability through training and coaching.
Inbound Logistic operations:
- Manage the inbound raw materials operations to support the production facility.
- Coordinate raw materials & semi finish goods between the production facility and Contract Manufacturers (CM's).
- Ensure all documentations requirements for Imports between our client's plants at origin and destinations
Outbound Logistics operation in the factory & interface with CM:
- Build relationships with Contract Manufacturers and Freight Forwarders, act as liaison between the CM and our client's Supply Chain for escalations on freight shipments.
- Ensure liaison with freight forwarders and carriers contract obligations are coordinated and implemented.
- Monitor On Time Departure times and transit lead times between Origin & Destinations.
- Support our Supply Planning Team and end customer at destination to ensure our products reach the market on committed lead-time.
Domestic Logistics Operations between the factory with CM's and future suppliers:
- Manage local domestics supply and delivery in internal warehouses. Ensure all documentation are in compliance.
- Innovate ways of operations management and constantly seeking for a more optimize and alternative solution.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or a related qualification.
- At least 7 years working experience in a warehouse and logistics role or with a freight forwarder.
- Knowledge in Customs Brokerage and local Malaysia regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Distribution Network Studies, Direct Import/DC Bypass other logistics improvement projects.
- Strong communicator and able to build cross-functional relationships.
- Able to set structure, drive data analysis with team to support the category.
- Possess sound analytical skills to drive cost down, organise (ad-hoc) quotes and support negotiations.
- Familiar with SAP.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
- Enhance your logistics and warehouse skills