MYR3,500 - MYR5,000 per month (MYR42,000 - MYR60,000)
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer and world leader in the FMCG industry.
- Daily manpower planning. Plan and coordinate a team of clerks, HPT, FL & Reach Truck drivers in ensuring all orders for the day are delivered with the correct quantity, on time, at minimum cost and in the right Quality which is Zero backlog vs OMS, ensure pre-approved overtime when required, and minimum transportation waiting time.
- Responsible to update Staff KRONOS data and undertaking the necessary adjustments or correction where required.
- Daily monitoring of MHE status. Work closely with Engineering dept on Material Handling Equipment regular maintenance and repairs.
- Preparing the required scheduled reports (Attendance/KRONOS/Overtime/Absenteeism/Late In/Monthly Disciplinary Status).
- To drive and lead SHO/SOR/WOR and conduct team coaching; and to participate actively in NCE activities.
- Plan and monitor put away / picking activity status / progress and undertake necessary action(s) where required.
- Manage and ensure general warehouse housekeeping is maintained at the highest standard.
- Plan and organise stock checks in meeting department KPI and the result to be reported, investigated and reconciled.
- Manage damaged stocks disposal at CRW in collaboration with Admin team. Minimise operational issues and stock discrepancies.
- Conduct safety Chats and safety meetings in ensuring zero accident for the department; inculcating Safety culture within the team and observing non-compliance.
- Plan and provide resource support / coordinate East Malaysia dispatch / planning operations.
- Plan and provide resource support / coordinate timely unpacking of imported containers to ensure stocks availability.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years operational experience in Supply Chain, especially in receiving and East Malaysia operations.
- Successfully lead and developed teams.
- Understanding of Operations & Supply Chain Business, vision and strategy.
- Understanding of the End to End Supply Chain distribution.
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.