Vice President, Business Development and M&A - Aviation
Premium brand in airport management/infrastructure
Lead strategy development and implementation
About Our Client
Zurich Airport is a top tier global brand in the airport management/infrastructure space. The group employs about 1'700 experts globally and has an excellent track record in customer service, safety, engineering and technological innovation.
Zurich Airport Asia Consultancy Snd. Bhd., located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is a 100% subsidiary of of Zurich Airport. Its core businesses to develop Zurich Airport´s airport portfolio in Asia though partnerships, investments and acquisitions.
Reporting to the Regional (Asia) CEO, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important investments, partnerships and advisory decisions. Main responsibilities for you include:
- Conduct market research and screen potential investment opportunities in the Asian region
- Lead M&A activities, due diligence processes and business planning for greenfield and brownfield airport deals in Asia
- Provide recommendations to the Regional CEO and the Asia board
- Lead and manage partnerships with investors, advisors and relevant authorities
- Be the lead on maintaining corporate governance standards
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Top academic qualification like an MBA, Masters in Finance or Masters in Law
- 8 years or more, having worked on M&A, JV & divestment project in Asia, with a focus on airports/aviation/infrastructure is preferred
- Strong ability to manage data and create financial models - handling budgets
- Flexibility to travel as the role will require up to 50% travel
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Zurich Airport, the main airport of Switzerland, has exciting growth plans for their Asian business, modeled against their tremendously successful European operations. In this role with a global influence, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration and motivation to be in a company that has consistently maintained a top tier brand position.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.