Vendor Master Data Senior Analyst / Team Lead [ Finance SSC ]
Opportunity for career progression within the organization
Strategic location of company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing Company who is aggressively expanding their business in Asia despite the global pandemic situation. They are setting up their new Shared Services Centre (SSC) in Malaysia and are looking for multiple Vendor Master Data Senior Analyst/ Team Lead to aid their operation in Malaysia. The direction of the company is to grow their people and provide a steady job environment to those who aspire to grow in their career.
- Maintenance of the master data records in system, updating, coordinating and execute master data uploads
- Ensure compliance to global standard operating procedures and requirements stipulated in Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Support master data cleansing activities and prepare analysis report.
- Ensure accurate data maintenance and ensure timely communication and resolution of issues/queries.
- Execute item master data transactions covering: create, amend and extend materials, source lists, purchase info records, vendors, customers and manufacturing elements.
- Document global master data management processes and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures
- Lead the standardising and centralising of the global vendor master data registration process.
- Assist Manager to ensure objectives and targets are met, also to identify potential areas for improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- At least 4-5 year of experience in data quality role or relevant experience.
- Experience in Finance Master data, Vendor and Customer , Material Master will be an added advantages
- Experience in ERP systems and experience in Coupa/SAP system is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able to Speak, Read and Write in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate good communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Lucrative remuneration package depending on experience
- Opportunity for career progression within the organisation
- Strategic location of company