VBA (Excel & Access) Automation Developer
Competitive compensation package and benefits
International exposure and good career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG company with its products in the market for close to 50 years in more than 110 countries. With its rapid growth in the business, there is a need to automate their finance transactional processes to improve the efficiencies. This Automation Developer will work hand-in-hand with the finance users to understand the requirements and automate the processes using VBA.
- Responsible for the development life cycle of all macros. Focusing particularly in the development of new macros and maintaining existing ones by using various applications such as VBA. Prepare and process monthly assignees' spendable payments
- Provide solution to the business and support the automation of finance processes. Ensure that the solutions developed are fit for purpose and follow all internal quality standards
- Involve in regular coaching and support on the developed solution for the finance services team to ensure all internal standards and processes are adhered to
- Identify improvements on business processes by reviewing various ideas which are raised through 'The Lab' database.
- Assist the Global Automation Subject Matter Expert in designing and developing the programming standards.
- Support in the upkeep and ensure adherence to these standards through audits and coaching.
- Attend meetings representing 'The Lab' and contribute towards the continuous development and integration of 'The Lab' into the Business Services Center (BSC).
- Provide ad hoc support to the BSC in relation to fixes/errors as and when they occur.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in automating business processes (preferably financial)
- Advance MS Excel & MS Access skills
- Experience in VBA (both Excel and Access) and SAP
- Experienced in other languages: SQL, HTML, CSS3; ABAP is a plus
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (Waterfall etc);
- Understanding and experience of SAP is preferred
- Excellent English proficiency (speak and write) and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- International exposure and good career prospects