US GAAP Reporting Manager
Fortune 100 company
Excellent career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an US based Fortune 100 company, they are the world leader in their industry and has been actively expanding in South East Asia region. They provide excellent employment benefit and working environment.
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting.
- Prepares and analyzes weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports and identify issues and/or opportunities and develops recommendations for corrective actions.
- Leads specific commercial analysis and projects across the country functions to drive growth and margin accretion.
- Reviews and challenges the Sales and Margin forecasts to ensure they are well supported and justified.
- Develops and implements commercial best practices, i.e. customer profitability, pricing, cost control initiatives, etc.
- Ensures effective execution of internal controls processes and maintains adherence to company policies and guidance.
- Coordinates with all functions within the country to complete required financial reporting by the region or different business units in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports country's annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Coordinates with Shared Service Team on accounting processes such as AP, fixed asset, costing, and GL and ensure accurate presentation of financial statements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance degree, Certified Accountant is preferred
- At least 5 years' reporting experience in an US company
- Prior Audit experience from Big Four Accounting firm will be an advantage
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal & influencing skills to interact with all levels of the organization
- Highly organized with the ability to complete multi-tasks in a timely manner
What's on Offer
- Fortune 100 company
- Good career progression
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Excellent employment benefits