Tendering/ Bid Specialist - Utility Industry
Leader in the industry with advanced technology in manufacturing.
International present and undergo massive growth plan.
About Our Client
My client commands an international presence within the utility services industry providing solutions to their respective clients. Currently looking to hire a Tendering/ Bid Specialist - my client is in the market for talents familiar in running and executing the bidding/ tendering processes as well as possesses strong/ proven track records in project management capacity.
- Lead and manage the preparation of bids/tender process.
- Performed costing and pricing analysis to support bidding team.
- Understand and provide input to resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Coordinate on the post bid submission processes and follow up on offers, post submission negotiations.
- Prepare bid cost analysis and budgets review.
- Manage tendering schedules to achieve on time delivery of tenders.
- Work closely with Estimating/Pre-Contracts Manager in order to submit complete bids in accordance with client requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience of bid management and bid co-ordination
- Has working experience in offshore projects, submarine cable, telecommunications OR other utilities related industry in a similar capacity
- Good command in English.
What's on Offer
- Leader in the industry with advanced technology in manufacturing.
- International present and undergo massive growth plan.