public listed company
based in Selangor
About Our Client
One of Malaysia's listed companies with significant portfolio of retail shopping mall and currently looking for a motivated professional to join their team.
- Monitor expiry for upcoming renewal cases & prepare renewal intention letter 6 months
- Lead the team and preparing all the renewal cases documentation (ie. Renewal Letter, Tenancy Agreement
and Letter of Guarantee)
- In charge to get all the Tenancy Agreement to be stamp by Online Stamping within
stipulated time frame.
- Updates data(s) report and prepare report i.e. tenancy master report.
- Follow up with Tenant for all the renewal cases & new cases documentation to be
- Managing, recording and proper filling for tenant records, letter and etc.
- In charge to key in all the tenant details (ie. Renewal, Termination & New Cases) into the
Tenancy Management Systems.
- Managing and monitor the termination and also refund deposit to Tenants.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Detailed and excellent in interpersonal skills.
- 5 years of retail or shopping mall experience.
What's on Offer
Right candidate the company has long term job security, career advancement and a strong support team.