About Our Client
My client is a leading contender for High Speed Railway. Project secured are MRT and Double track project.
Their target is to become a top RAILWAY contractor providing technical services from System & Signaling, Trackwork as well as Viaduct (C&S).
- Project implementation and monitoring of works and budget progress on site
- Monitor work progress, cost and implement at all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system
- Liaise with clients representative and consultants on daily operations of the project
- Implementation and monitoring of site stock control system
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Progress Report.
- Identification of changes in the Conditions of Contract
- Monitor suppliers' and sub-contractors' performance and also control and verify suppliers' and/or nominated suppliers' products
- Identify all remedial works and outstanding works that are required to be carried out
- Ensure all inspection and test status are clearly defined
- To undertake any and all other duties and Responsibilities as instructed
- Manage a team of several Project Managers and Construction Managers to ensure smooth operations
- Provide overall direction and management to the Project and Construction Managers for the different sub packages.
- monitor risks/problems and helps develop options to resolve and contractual obligations;
The Successful Applicant
- A Civil Engineering degree (preferred), chartered status (preferred) and at least 15+ years of construction project delivery work experience is required.
- 5 to 10 years' experience as Project Director/Technical consultant on heavy civil construction projects, experience in Double Track/MRT is an added advantage
- Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital.
- Broad technical knowledge and strong business acumen.
- Fluent in both written/verbal English communication skills (Open to Malaysian Only)
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Excel, Work & Power Point. Knowledge in Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal skills and communicate effectively.
- Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions.
- Ability to manage large teams, organize and prioritize work.
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is at RM720,000 Annual
- Including other standard benefits
- Bonus up to 20% from Annual Salary should KPI's achieved in Specific period of time