Team leader - Accounts Payable (Mandarin Speaker)
Attractive remuneration package (RM 5000 - RM 6000, Depending on experience)
Opportunity to get involved in a more progressive position
About Our Client
Our Client is a standout leader within the pharmaceutical industry. They are highly reputable and sought after in the market, and they are well known for providing the right candidate with career progression and an opportunity to develop their skills. Based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, they pride themselves on cultivating sustainable businesses across SEA in their respective space. Due to this growth along with the acquisition of their competitors, a position for a dynamic and focused Team Lead for Accounts Payable has been made available.
- Check incoming vendor documents for compliance to statutory/legal requirements as per documentations, market guidelines and checklists.
- Validate original expense reports against receipts/supporting documents.
- Return/clarify with entity authorised persons/vendors/employees on any invoices, employee claims or that are invalid for processing or have missing information.
- In charge of invoice & payment processes within the entity of the company.
- Complete all clearings, check payment proposal reports, closely monitor and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- To provide assistance and support to the AP Manager to ensure that the objectives and targets of the team are met.
- To support other AP Associates within the team so as to achieve high level of teamwork during document processing and resolving AP related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have the ability to converse in Mandarin.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma in Accounting or relevant experience in an accounting role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organised, detail oriented with good commitment to deadlines.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 5000 - RM 6000, Depending on experience)
- Opportunity to get involved in a more progressive position.
- Strategic location of company - Accessible by LRT.
- Exposure to an MNC environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside bright individuals who will support you in your career.
- Valuable migration/transition opportunity where you could travel to other countries and experience other cultures.