- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
About Our Client
A new BPO player in the market that is looking to established and expand their team in Malaysia to serve multiple tech companies across the globe such as Facebook, Google, Amazon and Yahoo are some for the clienteles in their portfolio and they are looking for a high calibre Customer Service Team Lead.
- As the Team Lead will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, call, email and chat, performance according to the relevant service level metrics, compliance to guidelines and policies for providing the Services.
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports in order to establish and develop an effective team; identify outliers and manage the team's performance to continuous KPI achievement.
- Responsible in improving the performance of Customer Contact Center by providing support and information to keep customer satisfied and retain business.
- Strong communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered to by agents. Able to adjust messaging to different target audiences (agent, Ops Manager, Client) with to-the-point communication.
- Communications between internal stakeholders to ensure customers' requests are attended.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to Malaysians only.
- Over 8 years' experience within a Customer Center environment handling reputable tech/hospitality/e-commerce clients.
- Ability to drive efficient team culture in performance and induce outstanding sales & customer service.
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports and proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating with all levels of management.
- Proactive, adaptable and able to give input for business process improvement methods.
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression