Updated on 26/03/2021
- Excellent Remuneration
- Strategic location
About Our Client
Since their modest beginnings in 1972, in a greenfield site in Ireland, Kerry Group has grown from strength to strength to become a leading player in the global food and beverage industry.
This journey has been one of dynamic growth and strategic acquisition. As an organisation, Kerry Group never stands still and they are clear with their colleagues, customers and stakeholders; who they are, what they do, how they do it, where they are going and why they matter - they call this The Kerry Way.
- Responsible for recruitment delivery activity, managing volume and salaried hiring throughout the full recruitment process - nurturing close working relationships with hiring managers through the vacancy lifecycle including thorough briefing calls and weekly updates.
- Liaise and partner with external agency's / partners as and when required
- Working collaboratively with wider GBS teams to ensure an aligned approach from first candidate / hiring manager contact to offer, preboarding and onboarding.
- Responsible for candidate experience, championing diversity, inclusion, purpose and culture in all aspects of the recruitment process, from job descriptions, training for hiring managers, formulation of interview panels as well as managing a the candidate experience leading to measurable improvement in the attraction, selection and engagement of high-potential, diverse candidates for Kerry
- Driving Talent Acquisition SLAs, data integrity, pipeline flow, requisition management, and candidate management for specialist/standard roles by region
- Become 'expert' user of our applicant tracking system Success Factors, ensuring compliance in TA activity across the ATS to ensure full compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the wider GBS teams, all relevant COE and Business Partners to find and execute solutions to business challenges
- Implement and execute talent-sourcing strategies to support and build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands for locality.
- Implement and execute recruitment marketing for just in time recruitment
The Successful Applicant
- Fill volume & standardised salaried roles according to business priorities and SLA's
- Drive pipeline quality through active and real-time comm with HM's, Recruitment Marketing COE and Onshore TA Lead (as appropriate)
- Roll up pipeline issues & recalibrate with HM with support from Onshore TA Lead where applicable
- Deliver market data decisions and communication to HMs when appropriate
- Maintain consistent & centralized process
- 100% Data accuracy, job posting compliance and system compliance
- Language with French, Arabic, Hindi, Kanada, German, Polish is an Added advantage
What's on Offer
Minimum of 3+ Year's Experience, Bachelors Degree, Advanced market mapping skills, project management,
- Excellent Comunnication skills
- Advanced use of MS office including Power BI
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Candidate relationship Management systems
- Previous experience with SAP Successfactors HRIS and ServiceNow HR Service Delivery suite would be a significant advantage