*The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business
*Unsurpassed career opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is an APAC based MNC that has a strong regional presence in over 100 facilities in 17 countries globally and employees 16,000 staff. They have pride themselves with strong corporate values that ethos professionalism, speed of delivery and high quality service to its clients.
They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in the industry if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients in the region.
Our client strives to provide an exciting environment, meaningful work and numerous growth prospects for their staff.
- Develop and own talent sourcing strategies and execution on a global level across functions.
- Align sourcing team against strategic priorities to ensure execution of the global sourcing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target groups and ensure targeted sourcing strategies are deployed.
- Define standards for system usage to ensure consistent and accurate documentation of candidate information.
- Gather customer feedback and drive continuous improvement to optimise the overall sourcing process.
- Own relationships with global research and sourcing vendors including initiation of support, contract negotiations, quantifying ROI, etc.
- Work with sourcing team to build candidate engagement strategies within functional talent pools
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise own and team workload.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and client management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and good overall computer skills.
- Extensive experience using ATS/CRM recruiting systems and online recruiting resources (i.e. Linked In).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with change.
- Experience sourcing all levels candidates through a broad range of sourcing channels.
- Overall knowledge of job boards and job advertising and candidate marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor recruiters or sourcers and lead people towards achieving objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven performance achieving goals and standards
- At least 3 - 5 years of recruitment experience
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business, with an organisation with strong support and knowledge.
- Unsurpassed career opportunity