Updated on 21/10/2021
- Growth opportunity within an established RPO project
- Full recruitment lifecycle ownership from role creation to onboarding
About Our Client
PageOutsourcing Malaysia is the RPO brand of Michael Page. Through our high delivery and execution standards, we have developed a number of key strategic partnerships with well known, household names. As a result of continued growth within the PRO sector and continued expansion within our clients, we are now looking to expand the team with passionate, delivery focused and energetic individuals who are keen to be part of an exciting success story.
- Devising and implementing sourcing strategies to identify active and passive candidates
- Sourcing, screening and presenting suitable candidates to hiring managers
- Identifying the optimal sourcing approach for each vacancy
- Business partnering and liaising with key stakeholders based throughout the region
- Participating in new requisition calls with hiring managers
- Coaching of interview techniques with hiring managers
- Creating and marketing compelling job postings and generating candidate interest in openings
- Proactive building of talent pipelines
- Market mapping and market research when required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred however not essential
- 3-5 years of experience in a candidate Sourcing capacity; preferably within a multi-function environment
- Experience working in a full-cycle talent acquisition capacity
- Experience reviewing and assessing market and talent analytics
- Experience liaising with Talent Acquisition partners and key business stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in sourcing strategy development and execution
- Experience working with multiple sourcing channels to attract talent
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts.
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, from entry-level to executives.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY,you are keen to join a highly supportive team of fun yet hard working individuals!
What's on Offer
- This really is a true business partnering Talent Acquisition role, working on-site with a client that very much values our partnership and services
- Personal development and career enhancement opportunities available
- Significant earning potential including quarterly bonuses
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with talented, like-minded individuals
- Page promotes a highly flexible working culture and one where we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive working environment.