Updated on 10/03/2021
- A market leading organisation
- Strong succession planning for future progression
About Our Client
Our client is an International Manufacturing MNC with facilities in North and South America, Europe, Russia and Asia. You will be part of a dynamic organisation, where you'll be able to brainstorm, align and partner up with colleagues in Belgium who are specialised in Recruitment and Selection. They are currently looking for a high calibre Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join their manufacturing site in Sg Petani, Kedah.
- As the Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you are responsible for the overall talent needs of the company. Oversee the various recruitment frameworks, working with procurement to ensure the contracts are fit for purpose, reviewed, and managed effectively.
- Responsible to collaborate and partner with the team throughout HR and regional teammates to develop strategies and programs that will meet with the Company's talent demands in terms of building a strong pipelines of candidates through a network of professional contacts, online resources, and various education institutions.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis with Hiring Managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring life cycle.
- Employer Branding - Developed strategic approach on attracting the best talent, and in developing sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising, and database mining.) in maximising your reach, and driving the Company's Employer Brand.
- Facilitate stakeholder talent planning and debrief discussions to establish, measure, and monitor successes and opportunities to address potential issues to ensure hiring objectives are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
- You have a minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant experience within Talent Acquisition with experience working within a manufacturing industry.
- High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment; manages competing demands and feedback while continuously optimising output.
- Results oriented individual with a keen eye for talent and excellent judgement who works independently to make things happen and who desires to manage change through to fruition.
- Questions status quo in a constructive manner; thrives on change that improves results.
- Effective business systems thinker with a solid understanding of business process knowledge.
- Able to have good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression