Attractive remuneration package (Based on previous experience)
Great working environment.
About Our Client
Our client provides award-winning solutions to any organisations communications needs. An organisation that is constantly looking forward to the future and are continuously looking to push the boundaries of the modern communication industry. They are looking for talented and bright individuals to join their organisation.
- Provide Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) cover to Tier 3 level support responsibilities with minimal direction.
- To establish an area of expertise with guidance from management in which the engineer will work toward becoming a subject matter expert of particular products.
- Update Customer Relationship Management and work customer Incident Reports to conclude in a proper, accurate and timely manner.
- Take direction from TAC management but also work independently as needed, by providing guidance, drive and leadership to other engineers.
- Communicate with management, customer(s), vendors and peers.
- Build and maintain skills on current and legacy platform and applicable technologies as well as identifying, engaging and training for needs of future platform/releases/applicable technologies.
- Lead in escalating 3rd party vendor field problems.
- Perform other duties as may be required to insure success of the support team and customers.
- Travel as needed to customer sites for purpose of onsite support or resident engineer types of activities.
- Work out of regular daytime hours or weekend on occasion in order to accommodate customer maintenance windows and customer schedules.
- Become familiar with and comply with company's policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate would have:
- At least a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- At least 4-7 years in a technical customer support role with commensurate skills in customer support.
- Has knowledge of in depth troubleshooting techniques and fault isolation skills.
- Rudimentary knowledge of C/C++ code, as well as in-depth knowledge of Linux, Perl Scripting and Voice Over IP Telephony Architecture and Protocols.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong teamwork and organisational ability.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (Based on previous experience)
- Great working environment.