SVP- Big data and Machine Learning
Opportunity to be a part of one of the leading FS firm
Opportunity to lead the Big Data and Machine Learning initiatives in FS firm
About Our Client
Our client is a global Financial services firm planning to expand their Big data and Machine Learning capabilities and are looking for candidates who come with rich experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, High Performance Computing and related technical areas. The team is working on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems for the institution.
As SVP- Big data and Machine Learning, you will:
- Develop new innovative technology solutions to business problems and demonstrate research solutions and prototypes
- Transform research prototypes to products in collaboration with engineering teams and demonstrate quantifiable business benefits
- Actively contribute to relevant scientific communities by publishing scholarly articles and invention disclosures, attending conferences and delivering presentations
- Identify new research opportunities and spearhead innovation opportunities for the company
- Develop strong collaborations with colleagues from global modelling and engineering teams as well as partners from business groups in areas of mutual interest
- Pursue breakthrough research in a challenging and stimulating environment and demonstrate thought leadership
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for SVP-Big data and Machine Learning, you should have:
- At least 12 years of experience in all areas of Machine Learning and expertise in selected topics such as unsupervised and supervised techniques, active learning, transfer learning, neural models, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, ertise in one or more of the following areas: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, High Performance Computing, Algorithms
- Experience of solving practical problems by developing novel techniques pertaining to above areas. Track record of deploying solution leading to business and societal benefits would be hugely favoured.
- Strong programming and coding experience in languages such as R, Python, C, C++, Java; experience on hadoop/ other large scale distributed computing platforms is desirable
- Strong track record of creation of intellectual property i.e. patents and papers in reputed conferences and journals - especially for senior positions.
- Qualification and experience: Ph.D., Masters and UGs in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Operations Research / Statistics/ Mathematics from institutes of global repute.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be lead the Big data and Machine Learning team for a leading global Financial Services institution