- Excellent career progression
- Career progression and leadership development
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multinational organization specializes in manufacturing chemical products.
- Develops, integrates, and executes the supply chain strategy and plans.
- Work with the commercial organization to develop the right processes, systems, and tools to generate a reliable SKU level forecast.
- Convert the forecasts into supply plans and inventory targets.
- Deploy the S&OP process with collaboration from Demand planning, relevant Production planning manufacturing and Commercial & Distribution team and train personnel to enable a consistent process with transparent KPIs and targets;
- Identify and drive functional improvements across forecasting, Demand planning, scheduling, and supplier supply planning.
- Support the Sales & Operations Planning process by partnering with various teams in the organization.
- Demand Team: Work with demand planning team to understand signals in the Consensus Demand Plan and ensure risks are mitigated.
- Supply Planning Team: Work with production, buying/planning team to ensure integrity of supply plans and inventory goals, utilizing tools as deployed and identifying areas for education.
- Commercial and Distribution teams : Partner with teams to ensure inventory levels are managed, including the mitigation of risk driven by idle and obsolete inventory.
- Identifies the appropriate models and process necessary for supply chain optimization and provide recommendation of actions to the business team.
- Analyze data to prioritize improvement opportunities in lead time, inventory requirements, order fulfilment costs and overall service levels.
- Drive improvements through cross-functional collaboration and systematic process improvements.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining logistics & Warehouse strategy.
- Requires working closely with S&OP, manufacturing, purchasing, sales/marketing, and distribution to ensure a timely and cost competitive import/export supply chain. This includes shipments to/from both domestic and international customers/suppliers.
- Responsible for handling the technical details of international transportation-multiple modes, complex documentation, and varying customs regulations, developing distribution strategies, and building relationships with logistics intermediaries.
- Responsible for customer service operation to uphold excellent customer service level, efficiently manage order entry function and follow up order confirmation, execute & follow up on customers' order change requests, monitor and manage customers' backlogs to ensure on-time delivery, Inventory targets and others as defined, and develop continuous improvements in the Quote-to-Invoice Process.
- Establishes the supply chain performance targets and metrics to evaluate actual performance in support of business and functional strategies.
- Gatekeeper role to ensure country and company regulatory, policy and laws are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistic / Business Administration or related discipline
- Possess at least 10-year relevant working experience in supply chain in an international business environment; at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Previous experience as a supply planning manager in a dynamic manufacturing environment, including experience such as inventory management, material planning, and sourcing management
- Strong leadership and communication skills with all levels of an organization are required
- High level interpersonal and leadership skills; must be able to influence and coach across multiple levels within the company and locations; including establishing regional partnerships
- Highly analytical, self-motivated individual with extensive problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Logistics or Freight Forwarding industry and Logistics, Airfreight and Ocean Freight Operations
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office and SAP System highly desired
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.