Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and marketers within the household appliances and consumer products industry. With over 120 years of experience in the market, they have established a name for themselves in the industry in addition to operating its own worldwide network of distribution organisations.
- Determines market/DC replenishment requirements from different sources.
- Responsible for maintaining planning parameters in the system.
- Issues Purchase Orders from various sources or builds vehicle loads where there is source destination deployment system relationship.
- Coordinates with Master Schedulers on product availability and liaise with Shipping Planners as needed
- Works closely with market Supply Chain for the management and depletion of SLOBs.
- Publishes potential out of stock situation for market reference and action, if needed.
- Triggers creation/extension of new product codes.
- Informs SAP markets customer service on new ship chain records.
- Collaborates with Demand Planners on market forecasts flow and fulfilment.
- Coordinates with Deployment Planners and Master Schedulers to manage new product cycle plan and product phase in, phase out schedules.
- Validates and maintains integrity of information flow from ERP to the planning systems.
- Supports business goals, track and publish performance, while balancing the organizations inventory and delivery objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Supply or Product Planning and analytical role.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service engagement, demonstrates high levels of collaboration and able to work effectively cross-functionally to achieve team objectives.
- A good appreciation of planning concepts.
- Able to work with multi systems for planning and processing sales orders.
- Experience in SAPOTC and SAP-Planning an advantage.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts, pivot tables and using of functions to tabulate data.
- Able to perform under pressure and demonstrate competency in both written and spoken
What's on Offer
Career progression and leadership development.