Supply Chain Manager
Enhance your skills in Supply Chain
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized organisation who has gained regional exposure and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to be part of thier team.
- Responsible for the company's supply chain management, inventory control, shipping, logistics and distribution.
- Works closely and maintain a good relationship with all departments, in particular Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and 4PL.
- Externally, to work closely and maintain a good relationship with the appointed forwarders, shipping companies,3rd party logistics, government agencies and any other vendors that deals frequently with the company.
- To provide reports and prepare work related presentations for discussion and analysis.
- To monitor and maintain healthy inventory levels based on MKTG input and Sales performance.
- To monitor and keep the detention, demurrage and monitoring (DDM) charges to a minimum via good shipping practices
- Ensure that departmental SOP's are effective and practical for team's reference
- Review policies and working standards according to daily operation once a year.
- To monitor and provide near expiry, expired and write-off reports.
- To keep management informed via monthly operations meeting with making presentations, interpreting of information and making recommendations based on the performance of own department
- To ensure that the system and physical quantity is in check at all times
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English. Chinese will be added advantage
- Proficient and comfortable with MS Office (ie. Power Point, Excel, Word) with sound knowledge in inventory management. Knowledge in Microsoft GP, Power BI and any Warehouse Management System (WMS) will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and able to dive deep into details with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, well organized and possess a mature disposition
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of employee
- Positive attitude, hardworking, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Support the Company in terms of events and new initiatives which could arise in time
- Able to travel occasionally
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in supply chain