Supply Chain Manager - New Product Launch/Relaunch (FMCG, PJ)
Excellent career progression
Great remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an American based multinational organization and a renowned player within the FMCG industry with global presence for over a century.
The key responsibilities including but not limited to define, recommend and gain agreement on critical milestones to deliver business activities, leading project execution & deliver as agreed time-line and achieve the business objectives.
- Lead end to end activity management process through the stage gate process, in line with agreed timings & business objectives.
- Act as the custodian to the activity management process to drive effectiveness among cross functions.
Deliver projects on-time through the following activities:
- Develop detailed project timeline (including risk mitigation strategies) with input from cross functions.
- Facilitate the activity task group team with the project owners. Inspire, motivate, and engage project team members throughout the projects.
- Manage/guide issue resolution process.
- Facilitate project risk assessment process and develop mitigation plans.
- Drive & manage project documentation process through PPM system.
- Manage assigned resources to deliver project deliverables in a timely manner. Ensure that quality and risk are managed to support success.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of project information required for each business activity. Ensure QUEST & QES process followed.
- Provide visibility of project status and provide guidance to the broader activity team around project risks and opportunities.
- Ensure critical information is obtained on time and share recommendation to management team/business leader to enable launch of the activities.
- Establish and maintain the process for re-applications of key project learnings to the future projects.
- Establishing strong engagement with the stakeholders.
- Deliver identified continuous process improvements by aligning with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master in related fields - Business or Supply Chain Management
- Experienced with project and stakeholder management within FMCG industry
- 5 years' experience in business project management role or similar job
- Fluent in English Communication
- Proven success record in managing cross functional and multinational projects
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.